34

katyyyyyM wanted a little talk between Anne and H how he might like boys. I'm not 100% happy with it, but I had to put it out to finally update again. I wanna finish this story to get to the maybe - maybe not sequel🤔?

Anyways, hope you guys still like it. Leave a vote and a comment, I appreciate each and every single one of you, loves💕

Also thanks for 900 fucking followers. Just... Why?!😫 Thank you so so so much!💜

Love y'all💕

--&--

SATURDAY

Harry walks into Louis' bedroom and falls onto his knees in the middle of the room, where the pillow is placed. The dominant asked for him to do exactly this after lunch.

So here Harry is. Kneeling in Louis' room after lunch and waiting for his dominant to come. He doesn't know what Louis' plans are, but his guess is that he will cuff his hands together. For real this time.

This thought makes Harry a bit nervous, because that means he has no way of defending himself should Louis try anything.

Though as he is kneeling, his heartbeat calms down and he starts to think clearly. Because...

Louis would never abuse a situation like this.

Louis showed nothing but patience and understanding for Harry and his situation. He would never do anything to ruin the trust he has built up with Harry.

So just as the last week he significantly calms down while kneeling. He noticed that this happened about a week or so ago and yes, he is a bit confused about this. Why is kneeling calming him down?

His thoughts are interrupted by the door opening. He doesn't look up, because that's what is expected of him.

A gentle hand is placed on his shoulder, Louis' sign for him that he can look up - they agreed on it.

"How do you feel when you have the cuffs on?" Louis asks as he walks to his desk where said cuffs are.

Harry thinks for a second. "Alright. I don't feel as nervous as at the beginning of the week." he says truthfully.

Louis smiles at him as he walks back towards his kneeling sub. "So how do you feel about locking them together? Just for a bit."

The green eyes look nervously around the room, before he nods, not meeting Louis' eyes.

"Words, Harry. Or you have to keep quiet again." Louis warns half jokingly.

The submissive decides to meet Louis eyes now. They are filled with worry. "Okay, sir. We can try that."

With that Louis walks to squat behind Harry. He gently puts the cuffs around his wrist - just as all the other days. But this time he also locks them together by their snap link.

"If you feel uncomfortable and want me to take 'em off, you have to tell me." he says seriously.

Harry nods. "Yes, sir. I will." he says as Louis stands back up and walks to his bed.

"It's just gonna be for half an hour so try to relax." he says and takes a pillow. "Let me put that under your knees so they don't hurt that much."

Louis does that before ruffling through Harry's hair, getting a grunt in return. The dominant chuckles at that, knowing that it annoys the boy a bit.