20

SATURDAY

"Before my mum comes, I should tell you something." Louis says as he and Harry are in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Harry stops what he is doing and looks at Louis, his full attention at the older boy in front of him. "What is it?" he asks curious.

"Well, let me start at the beginning." he says. "My mum and my father, Troy, met at this very school." Harry opens his mouth as he frowns in confusion. He wants to ask how, because it's an all boys school, but Louis beats him to it. "It used to be a school for boys and girls, but it was always a BDSM school. So my parents got paired up and along the way they fell in love. After they graduated they moved in together and two years after practicing BDSM in the major part of their life, at home, they got me. My mum wanted to stop the BDSM part in the normal life, only continuing in the bedroom, but Troy was so into this lifestyle that they still did it around baby me. My mum divorced my father when I was sven, because he more often than not ignored her colouring or safewording out." Louis explains, a hurt expression on his face.

Harry nods. "You said that to Longwood right? You said something that you would never ignore me colouring out, because you experienced it enough. Did you mean that?" he asks.

Louis nods. "That too yea, but the other half is a different story." He clears his throat. "Anyways. They divorced and around a year later my mum met Mark at a class reunin from this school. They got together and continued a very light BDSM lifestyle. Mark is father to four of my sisters. Lottie, Fizzy and the twins Daisy and Phoebe. Mark died five years ago in a car crash. Drunk driver hit him. He was my dad, more than Troy ever was, that's why I have his last name. Three years ago my mum met Dan, who had no idea about BDSM. My mum didn't want to give up the lifestyle so she explained it to him and they are at least practicing it in bed."

Harry cringed. He is very happy he doesn't know that much about his mum's life. That is something he really doesn't want to know. Ever. His mum never ever had sex. Harry got delivered by a stork.

The dominant chuckles at Harry's face. "Anyways. Dan is father to Ernest and Doris, twins. They will come as well, I hope you don't mind? But Dan stays at home with the other girls."

The green eyed boy smiles. "No, I love kids." he says, his dimples on full display.

Louis raises an eyebrow. "Tough, bad Harry likes kids? What a surprise." he teases.

The submissive narrows his eyes playfully. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Aren't you the funniest person ever?" he asks smiling.

Louis is very happy that Harry is so comfortable around him now. He hopes it stays like that, but a small voice in his head tells him he should enjoy it, because it's weird that Harry suddenly is so calm and obedient. The dom thinks it's maybe because he is still a little bit sick, but who knows? Louis'll just have to see how Harry will develop.

Harry turns serious again. "So, uh, you grew up with this lifestyle?" he asks, making sure he got that right.

"Yes, my mum explained it to me when I was pretty young. She obviously didn't mention all the extreme stuff that is possible, but all in all I knew from a young age that I like it."

Harry frowns. "How's that? You know you wanted to have a slave?" he asks with a little bite to his voice.

Louis sighs. "No, Harry. Not at all." He runs a hand through his hair. "I knew I wanted to take care of someone, love someone. To have someone who loves me back the same."

Harry looks away, still frowning. Then the doorbell rings. Louis goes to get it with a sigh, that turns into a smile as he opens the door and sees his mother and baby siblings.