30

Wow... 30 chapters and Larry isn't together yet... I think that's a record for me😂

Btw, thank you all so much for all your votes and lovely comments! I can't believe how many people enjoy this story! I appreciate each and every single one of you who reads this story, votes and/or comments. I adore everyone of you!💕

Now enjoy the chapter, loves😘

PS: If someone of you is seeing Louis in Berlin next year and wouldn't mind sharing a hotel room with me, dm me! I'm gonna go alone so I wouldn't mind some company to fangirl and listen to Louis' album before the concert😄

--&--

SATURDAY

Harry wakes up to the sun lighting up the room and a gentle hand running rhythmically up and down his arm. The next thing he notice his hard on as he moves and accidentally bumps it against Louis' leg.

His eyes open wide in shock as he remembers why he is hard. He had a wet dream.

About Louis.

His dominant.

Who spanked him yesterday.

Who now knows about his fathers abuse.

Exactly this Louis...

Fucking him.

He quickly sits up with a mortified look on his face. Harry doesn't dare to look at Louis, who most definitely noticed his hard on too.

"I, uh... I need to... Uh... Sh-shower." he stutters before bolting into the attached bathroom.

There he locks the door and walks to the sink. He puts his hand onto the cool porcelain and stares at his errected dick. His eyebrows are pulled together in a frown.

Why did he get hard by dreaming about being fucked by Louis? Another guy? Why did he even dream about this? He never actually had a wet dream. At least non that he woke up hard afterwards.

The green eyed boy looks up into the mirror to see dried tear tracks down his face and crazy, sleep disheveled hair. He contemplates for a moment if he should just wank to get rid of the boner. But he remembers the spanking from yesterday and that his dick weirdly enjoyed it. So he doesn need a repeat if Louis was to find out. What he would with his luck.

So instead he strips down and takes a hot shower to get rid of everything that happened in the last 24 hours.

Except maybe Louis being there for him and holding him. That can stay, but the rest? Harry wants it gone, wiped out of his memory.

Better said than done, because especially his dream manages to come back and play in front of his eyes. He is so tempted to just wank and get rid of his boner.

And after what feels like decades he decides to fuck it. Louis will never find out. So he puts his hand around his shaft and wants to start moving it, but a knock on the door stops him.

"Breakfast is ready. Be down in five, Harry." he hears Louis say. Well, more like order.

The boy throws his head back and groans. So much for a quick wank. So instead he grabs the shower head and turns the water cold, letting it spray over his still hard dick.

This problem is solved in no time and Harry gets out of the shower. He realises he has no clothes here so he wraps a towel around his waist and wet hair, not wanting it to drip down his body.