7

I hope you all had beautiful Christmas days, if you celebrated. I got Zayns album and I really like it😄

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I'd be happy about comments and constructive criticism☺

Love you all💕

--&--

MONDAY

"To sum it up a little - the dom's priority is the well-being of his sub. He takes care of him, disciplines him or her if needed and protects the sub. It's a privilege for a dominant to take care of a sub. A dom never wants to punish their submissive, because it hurts them as well."

Harry nodded understanding, nevertheless frowning. It's just a lot to take in for the younger boy.

"Do you have any questions?" Louis asks, watching the boy intently.

Harry bites his lip, before looking at the blue eyed boy. "So you are not going to treat me as a slave? If so, I'm out of here."

Louis shakes his head with a small smile. "There are dominants and submissives who like that kind of relationship, but both must agree and there should be a contract of some sort that tells the dominant what to do and what not to do." he explains. "I don't like this arrangement, because I don't see a sub as a less worth person."

"But you're still going to command me around. Just like the whole not talking thing." Harry scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

The dominant sighs. "The rules I give you are for your best, Harry. I'm not going to sit here, put my feet on the table and let you clean the house alone. I give you rules to improve on your manners and respect, because I know that's something you're lacking off. You--"

"How could you possibly know that?" Harry interrupts and looks at Louis. The blue eyed boys has a raised eyebrow, silently saying 'See?'. The green eyed boy scoffs once more, turning to the tv. "Whatever. I think it's unfair that you don't have rules." he mumbles.

"I do have rules." Louis states, making the submissive look at him. "I give myself rules - and the school gives us general rules as well. But most of my rules are my own." he explains. "For example one of my most important rules is to let you explain yourself when you broke a rule before I decide on a punishment. You most probably will be getting punished either way, because you broke a rule, but if you had a good reason, I will lessen it."

Louis suddenly gets up from the couch, telling Harry to wait. He thinks now is a good time to talk with Harry about his rules and about punishments. The dominant has to talk about spankings with Harry, because that's the main punishment for a sub and he said maybe to it. Who knows, it might has a reason, but Louis wants to make sure.

-

Harry sighs before reading the rules printed out on the paper Louis gave him.

"Rules for Submissive; Rule One: Always adress dominant as 'Sir'." Harry raises an eyebrow at Louis. "Always?"

Louis nods curtly. "Always."

Harry looks back at the paper. "Rule Two: Always be honest with dominant, don't lie. Dom will be honest as well."

"This relationship is very dependant on trust, Harry." Louis says. "It will never work if you lie to me. This rule is very important. I need you to tell me if something is bothering you so we can work on this together, okay? When I have something that bothers me, I will tell you as well. Do you understand?"

Harry nods, looking up at Louis. The dominant raises an eyebrow, making Harry roll his eyes. "Yes, sir." he says emphasising the 'sir'.

"Good boy." Louis says smiling. This smile grows even more as he notices Harry's cheek turning the slightest bit pink-ish.

"Rule Three:" Harry continues. "Do not speak unless spoken to first or said otherwise by dominant."

"That used to say always answer verbally, but since you were so keen on staying quiet yesterday, I changed it." Louis says with a small smile. "We will see how this'll develop. I might change it back if I think you deserve it."

Harry sighs and runs a hand through his hair. He is usually a very talkative person, so this could be a little difficult. Yesterday wasn't a problem, because he wanted to piss Louis off - what didn't work - but now when he wants to try this... But does he really want to do this whole BDSM thing?

"Harry?" Louis leans a little forward, frowning at the curly haired boy who seems to be lost in thoughts.

Once hearing Louis' voice he shakes his head to clear his thoughts. "Sorry." he mumbles, looking back at the paper in his hands. With a sigh he continues. "Rule Four: Do as Dominant tells you to without arguing. If you have concerns, tell them and it will be discussed. See! That is the rule that makes me your slave." Harry says, glaring at the blue eyed boy.

"It's not, Harry." Louis says calmly. "I will tell you thinks to do for your best, for your benefits, not mine. As I explained before the BDSM relationship I pursue is the one where the Dominant takes care of the Submissive and wants the best for them." he explains once again. "It's not about commanding you around, Harry. It's about taking care of you so you don't have to worry about anything and - if needed - to discipline you."

Louis looks at Harry, hoping the younger boy understands that he won't treat Harry like a slave or anything like that. The green eyes stare into the blue ones before looking away and Harry nods.

"Rule number Five: No cursing or attitude or violent behavior."

"Also, no drugs of any kind, meaning no smoking." Louis adds, earning a groan from Harry, what makes the blue eyed boy chuckle. "Luke told me that he saw you and Liam behind the school yesterday and I don't want you to get cancer." Louis says earnestly.

Harry scoffs, putting the paper down and crossing his arms. "As if you care." he grumbles frowning.

"I do." Louis says. "I am aware that I don't know you at all, but I care, because I can see behind this I-don't-care attitude of yours. There obviously is something going on in your head and I just want you to be happy. You don't have to believe me now, because you don't know me, but... I care about you."

Harry bites his lips, staring at the table in front of him. He hears the honesty in Louis' voice and he is utterly confused. Why would this guy who doesn't know him at all care? Why would he care if his own father wouldn't? Doesn't?

"I, uh" Harry clears his throat. "I need to... need to pee." he says and stands up, without waiting for Louis to say anything leaving the living room.

The dominant sighs, running a hand through his hair and leaning back against the rest of the couch. He really hopes he didn't ruin everything just now. Even though he would love to, he just isn't able to read Harry. He usually is really good at doing this, Harry probably has too much experience hiding his feelings and building up this wall. And that saddens Louis, because that means that there wasn't anyone who tried to break these walls. Or at least no one who tried long enough to break them.