12

TUESDAY

"So, I told you a little about punishments yesterday. What do you remember?" Louis asks Harry as they sit comfortably on the couch in the living room.

Harry bites his lower lip, thinking for a moment. "It's to correct me or discipline me when I do something wrong, when I don't follow the rules?” he more asks than states.

“Correct, do you remember the colour system? That's really important.” Louis says.

The submissive frowns for a moment. “Wasn't it red, green and yellow?” he asks.

The blue eyed dom smiles and nods. “Yea, that's right. What did they stand for?”

“Uhm, green is all is good, red is stop immediately and yellow is pause.”

“Good boy for remembering.” Louis says smiling proudly.

That Harry knows the colours and what they mean, shows Louis that he read everything of the contract and not just the limit page. It shows that Harry really wants to try this and gives it a shot. Hat's something Louis is very happy about.

“And you can colour out whenever you need. Punishments or situations you're not comfortable with.” he ads before getting to the main topic. “Let's get to the different kinds of punishments.” Louis says. “The one I will do with you - for now - is spanking. You put a maybe behind it in your limits, so we gonna take it all really slow.” he explains, waiting for a nod from Harry before he continues. “Once you are more comfortable with this lifestyle and everything, we will do other punishments, like using a paddle, a whip or you will not be allowed to go to toilet until I tell you. There are more, like with wax or orgasm denial while you-”

“That's not gonna happen.” Harry interrupts and shakes his head.

Louis sends a warning look towards the boys, who doesn't seem faced, if that even a little more angry. “Harry, don't interrupt me when I'm-”

“It's just not gonna happen.” the sub says again, shaking his head completely ignoring Louis.

“Harry, you better-”

“I'm not gay, Louis. You can't force me to do anything sexual.” Harry by now started to ramble with a slightly panicked look on his face.

“I never-”

“It just won't happen.” He shakes his head. “You're not gonna see me naked in any way. Not gonna happen.” he says with finality.

“Harry Styles now shut up!” Louis says loud and dominant, shutting the slightly smaller boy up effectively. The blue eyes glare at the green ones, who look shocked back. “It looks like you really want that first punishment ov-”

“No!” Harry whines. “I haven't done anything wrong!” he complains.

Louis' glare hardens. “Oh, you did, mister.” Louis says scarily calm. “You interrputed me several times, you ignored what I was saying and you didn't address me right. For me it does look as if you want this punishment really badly.”

Harry glares back, thinking that Louis doesn't understand what he wants to say. “No! I'm just not comfortable with doing anything slightly sexual with you. You are a dude and I'm not into that!” the sub argues.

“Did I say at any point that I will do this without your consent?” Louis raises an expecting eyebrow.

Harry frowns and looks down at his lap. “No.” he mumbles.

“And I would never do anything without your consent, do you understand, Harry? Consent to everything slightly sexual and things I know you are unsure of or not comfortable with at all is the most important thing to me. I'd never ever would do this to you.” Louis got more quiet the more he talked, wanting Harry to a hundred percent understand what he said.