19

SATURDAY

Harry wakes up to a hand gently running through his hair and his name being said over and over again.

"Harry, wake up." the gentle voice says and coaxes the boy out of his dream.

The green eyes flutter open, seeing blue ones in front of them. Louis smiles as he sees the beautiful eyes that belong to his submissive. They were the first thing he noticed and immediately adored about him. Next to his hair.

"Hey, your mum will be here for lunch. Just wanted to let you know." Louis says gently as he kneels in front of the sub's head on the floor. He pushes strands of hair out of Harry's eyes with a small smile. "How are you feeling?"

Harry sighs. "Better. Still a little under the weather though." he answers in a raspy morning voice.

"Okay. Do you wanna sleep a little longer? I'd wake you up in an hour so you can take a shower and get ready in time."

The green eyed boy nods and closes his eyes again. "Thanks, Lou." he mumbles and quickly drifts back to sleep, still a little sick.

He still feels the light kiss to his forehead though and a week ago he would've slapped Louis, but now - and practically asleep again - he just smiles a little.

Louis watches him with a fond smile before standing up and quietly leaving his bedroom.

He walks downstairs to say bye to Luke and Ashton who are going out for the day, giving Louis and Harry and their parents some privacy. The dominant wants to prepare some food for lunch. He never really cooked, but he just has to follow the recipe and all will be well, right?

-

Harry wakes up again to a smell as if something is burning. And the actual fire alarm is going off. He is awake immediately and gets up.

As he runs down the stairs, trying not to trip and break all his bones, he hears cursing coming from the kitchen. Just as he stops in the door frame leading into the kitchen, the alarm turns off. A fenster is wide open and Louis is trying to lead the smoke towards it with a kitchen towel.

Harry clears his throat amused and makes Louis jump. The dominant looks at Harry with a small frown. "What's going on?" Harry asks.

"I tried to make lunch. Why are you up?" he asks, concerned that something happened.

"The smell and the alarm woke me up."

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. Believe me, I didn't plan this." Louis says, now feeling bad for waking up the boy.

But the curly haired lad smiles. "It's fine. I actually feel better now." He walks further into the kitchen and looks into the oven that is opened. "What were you going to make?" he asks, not able identify what's in the oven.

"Noodle casserole with chicken and broccoli." Louis says now leaning against the kitchen island with crossed arms, feeling defeated.

Harry can't stop but chuckle at the dominant. Without a word he puts on oven mitts and pulls out the burned casserole. He places it on the stove.

"What are you doing?" Louis asks, watching the slightly smaller lad.

Harry takes a spoon and starts scraping off everything that's burned. "Trying and safe the food." he answers with a smile, not looking at Louis.

"You don't have to do it. We just order something or whatever."

"No we won't." Harry disagrees immediately, looking at Louis. "You tried and two thirds of it is still edible." he says determined to keep the good part of the food. "We all just gonna eat small portions." he jokes.