25

2476 words.

Enjoy the long chapter☺💕

--&--

TUESDAY

Harry, Liam and Niall are sitting in Harry's room, working on their group project. Louis, Zayn and Marcus - Nialls dominant - are downstairs talking about god knows what.

"So what is our topic?" Harry asks as they all sit on the floor, books and Harry's laptop in front of them.

"Subspace. We have to explain it, some symptoms, the danger of it and what sub and dom do when it happens." Liam explains, already opening up a book. "I also asked Zayn about it and he told me a little bit about it." he then says absentmindedly.

"Why don't you start writing that down and look something more up?" Niall says. He gives Harry a look and mouthes. 'Let him do it.'

The green eyed boy frowns and shakes his head. He will not let Liam do all the work alone. Sure, back in his old school he would let his partner do all the work, but this is Liam. His best friend. And if Louis would find out about it, he sure wouldn't be happy.

"Sure, I can do that. Let me go downstairs again and ask Zayn again. I think I mixed something up." Liam says and gets up. He quickly leaves the room and goes downstairs.

"Mate!" Niall says. "Let him do this shit. He seems really into this whole shit." he claims.

Harry looks at Niall. "You hate it here, don't you?"

Niall raises an eyebrow. "You don't? This whole concept is just a cover up to people who want a slave. They can say it's the lifestyle, but at the end" He shrugs. "we are their slaves."

Harry shakes his head. "That's not true. Louis explained to me--"

"Mate!" the fake blonde groans, dragging out the a and falling dramatically backwards, looking at Harry with his blue eyes. "He brainwashed you." He sits back up. "I don't know what he told you, but it's a lie. It's a trick to lure you in and once you agree to all of this fucked up shit." He claps in his hands. "You're trapped."

Harry frowns at that. Could that be true? It kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

"I bet he already managed to change you, didn't he?" Niall asks with a raised eyebrow again.

Harry looks away, because yes. He changed. What is he doing? He is becoming weak, that's what he's doing.

"Let's get out of here." Harry says, looking at Niall.

The irish boy smirks and agrees immediately. So they get up and leave the room. They quietly go down the stairs, not to alarm the dominants who are talking with Liam in the living room.

The two boys quickly walk past the living room door - luckily they haven't been spotted. Harry opens the front door carefully and they slip out, closing the door as quietly as it's been opened.

As soon as it's closes they run down the street towards the little park Harry went to on Saturday. They laugh as they come to a halt when they are sure they are far away enough and the dominants really didn't see them and follow them.

"Where to now?" Niall asks smiling brightly.

Harry thinks for a moment. "Record studio. I know there is one not too far away."

Niall immediatly agrees and so they start walking and talking.

-

"You don't know YUNGBLUD?!" Niall exclaims in disbelieve as he shows Harry an album he loves.