14

WEDNESDAY

School went by without any problems the next day. Luke told Louis and Harry the day before that his dad, the principal, wants to talk to them after their classes. Obviously over what happened the day before at lunch.

So after class Harry finds himself sitting in a chair next to Louis. Nick is there too and looks pretty full of himself.

Harry wants to punch him.

"You all know why you are here, correct?" Mr. Hemmings asks, looking at all three boys.

"Because he disrespected me." Nick says, pointing lazily at Harry, Louis sitting between Nick and Harry. "What will his punishment be, Mr. Hemmings?"

Harry bites his lip not to yell at this guy. Is he right in his head? Why should Harry be punished when he started it all?

"That is non of your concerns, Mr. Grimshaw." the principal says stern. "I wanna know what happened exactly. Please start, Mr. Grimshaw."

"Why is he starting?" Harry complains. This asshole will definitely lie about what happened. Harry is very sure of this.

"Mr. Styles, did I give you permission to talk?"

Harry scoffs, crossing his arms. "Just because he is a dominant." he grumbles audible for everyone, pronouncing the dominant in a sarcastic way.

"Harry, please." Louis says, leaning towards his sub.

"Yea, listen to your daddy." Nick mocks. Harry wants to say something back, but catches Louis's warning eye. So he shuts up and looks at his knees.

"Mr. Grimshaw, I don't wann hear another--" The principal is interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Come in." he says with a sigh.

"Ah, Mr. Grimshaw. So good that you could make it." Hemmings says to the person entering the office.

"No problem. What happened that I am needed here?"

And Harry's blood runs cold. His eyes widen as the voice alone lets a cold shiver run down is back, and not a good one. His breathing gets heavier and he tries to calm his heartbeat down, but it doesn't work. Too many painful memories crashing down on the 18 year old boy.

"Just a little incident at lunch yesterday." Hemming says, not noticing the curly haired boys distress. Louis though does notice and looks at him concerned. "Your son and Mr. Styles here got into some trouble, pouring soup over each others heads." the principal explains.

"I did nothing wrong." Nick claims fake innocent, looking up at his father.

Harry's head snaps up, glaring at Nick. "You started this shit! I didn't even know you exist until yesterday!" he exclaims angry.

"Harry--" Louis tries to calm him, but the green eyed boy raises his hand, looking at Louis.

"No, Louis. I'm not gonna sit here and let him talk shit about me like that." He glares back at Nick before his eyes move up to the man standing behind Grimshaw. His eyes are hard, no sign of any emotions in them. "And now I know why you are such an ass. You learned from the best." he seethes.

"Mr. Styles this is quite--"

"No, Andrew. I am proud he learned to open his mouth." the man says mockingly, smirking at Harry. "Even though I always knew you would be a submissive. I mean, you were always so fixed on your mother and sis--"

"Leave mum and Gemma out of this, asshole." Harry says, standing up. His chair falls backwards because of the force Harry stood up with. He points at the man. "Don't you dare bring them into this."