32

Sorry for the long ass wait... Had an interesting week last week...

Let's just say my boyfriend and I broke up and now I have an extra ticket to see Harry in Vienna... If anyone of you is interested in spending a fun weekend in Vienna with me, don't feel shy and text me eithere here or on Instagram (though I prefer Instagram)

Anyways! Now have fun with the chapter. It isn't anything special or exciting. The next one gets a bit more interesting, I think😄

Love y'all💕

--&--

MONDAY

The last week after Harry's shocking revelation went by in a blur. The green eyed boy wasn't able to focuse on anything that was said in school and that earned him time out in the corner two times. Harry hated it, because it gave him the opportunity to think about stuff he didn't want to think about. Not why he was kneeling in the corner for half an hour, no, other things like maybe Louis is right and he is dyslexic.

He never got tested or anything. His father always told him he was just stupid. Too dumb to write the easiest words or read the easiest texts. And Harry was young and why would his father lie to him about that? He never questioned it, he just accepted it. Okay, he was stupid, so what?

Throughout the week he grabbed his guitar every minute he could. Louis got a bit annoyed a few times, because Harry would miss dinner or would stay up too long. Though he never took the guitar away, seeing that it really helps the submissive.

Today is gonna be a special day and Harry is quite nervous. Today they will start with a special class.

Bondage.

He and Louis talked about it and that's the only thing Harry felt up to doing. Other options are more for people that are more into the lifestyle than the green eyed boy. Like pet play or age play.

The special classes last usually only a few montha and then you choose a different one, but bondage is longer than the others. Just because there are so many different kinds and it's dangerous if you don't practice it enough. And because Mr. Hemmings made an extra class with Liam and Niall - everyone who had no idea about this lifestyle and school.

Liam and Niall had the same opinion as Harry so the three pairs had no problem with agreeing to the principal's suggestion.

So here they are. They are all sitting at a round table, one empty chair for the principal. The three subs look at the wooden table, because that's how they were told to sit while the doms talk amongst themselves.

But not too much time passes before the door opens and Mr. Hemmings greets the six students.

"Welcome to the first period of our Bondage class." he says as he places something heavy on the table.

Harry doesn't see what it is, because he, Liam and Niall are still staring at the table.

"You may look up." Mr. Hemmings then says after the dominants greet the old man.

Harry's eyes immediately stares at the black and silver things on the table. His heart starts to beat a bit faster. Louis told him they wouldn't do anything today. Just learning about some basics.

So why are there black leather handcuffs?

Louis seems to notice Harry's nervousness as he places his hand on the boy's knees and squeezes it gently.