Adventures with Shuri 2/2

Peter and Shuri were having the time of their lives, Aunt May had let Peter stay at the tower until Shuri left back to Wakanda, but not without threatening Tony with 'you better watch over my nephew, I don't care if you're a billionaire- if anything happens to him in your care, I'll kill you. Got it?'

Needless to say, Shuri and Peter had built so many genius yet useless things since the visit had started, Tony found various machines laying around his penthouse after the first few hours of the two living with him.That wasn't to say that he was mad at them though, on the contrary, he was happy that the two geniuses were bouncing ideas off one another and growing as inventors while having fun. If only he had a friend like that as a kid, maybe he would be a happier person than he is today.

Even though Tony didn't mind the two, that wasn't to say that the other Avengers were okay with it. Shuri and Peter had a knack of getting into trouble while together, and 'trouble' included pranks. When the two teenagers weren't doing homework or inventing, they were pranking some of the Avengers. They knew better than to go near Natasha though, so it was mostly just at Rhodey, Sam, Scott(who had moved in and even had a room for his daughter ready when it was his turn to take care of her), and even Wanda. The aforementioned Avengers weren't too innocent themselves, considering they would prank the two back.

Speaking of Wanda, she also was growing closer to Shuri and Peter, and even though she wasn't too big on inventing, she was a great lab assistant and was happy to warn them when the invention was giving off bad vibes and that it was going to explode if they kept doing what they were doing to the machine.

Even Peter's spidey senses weren't strong enough to tell if the product was dangerous until much later of their invention process.

So, all in all, life at Avengers tower while Shuri was there was great, there was never a dull moment, and that even included school.

Shuri was given a lot of respect from the women in the school, all of which aspiring scientists or activists that appreciated Shuri's political power and intellect, in fact Peter would bet that if Shuri would stay till Prom that she'd be elected as Prom Queen.

The guys in the school for the most part respected her, well all minus Flash. But Shuri earned his and his friendses respect fast- it might had have something to do with scaring him into respect, and some actions that a princess should never have done and some words that shouldn't ever be uttered again, but the end process was that Flash even treated Shuri with respect. And to an extent, he also treated Peter with respect, as long as MJ or Shuri wasn't around. The two woman scared Flash more than he was willing to admit.

Shuri and Peter flew through the classwork together and ended up tinkering with small pieces of vibranium in class, their inventions were so interesting that it sometimes even got the teachers sometimes enthralled into what the two were making just because they were bored.

Sadley, the month had ended and Shuri was getting ready to board a plane with her brother, T'Challa and go back to Wakanda. The four weeks of her visit had resulted in two working lightsabers, portable interactive holograms that sprouted from your arm if you wore this certain tattoo the two had invented, many new weapons for the Avengers, a miniature robotic Iron Man that was completed with sass and "I'm a genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist", and even a new software system for paying for things online that had taken off online- raking in millions of users after just a few days of being launched. The last one was hilarious due to it was created for shits and giggles between the two at four AM.

Shuri stared at her best friend and they did their increasingly complicated handshake, "See you later Spider-boy," she waved at him as she boarded the high-tech plane with her brother.

"See ya, princess!" Peter called back, knowing that she hated the term 'princess' due to it making it sound like she was (and in her words) "a proper lady or a damsel in distress-both of which I'm fucking not."

Peter smiled to himself as he watched one of his best friends take off to the side of the world. The month had been a blast, and even though she was going to be so far, he knew that it would make no difference to their friendship. In the world of today with Skype and texting, being in a whole different country was barely a problem, he was sure she would even wake him up early just to tell him about her day.

The two young Science buds waved goodbye and before they knew it, Shuri was back in Wakanda and Peter was at school alone.

"How the hell do you know the Princess of Wakanda , Penis Parker?" Flash spoke asked with a confused look on his face.

Peter just shrugged, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."