Table of Contents

Completed, new One-Shot Book:
Illustrious Internship Of Peter Parker

Still Peter Parker:

A lockdown is put into effect in Peter's school while the city is under attack and in need of Spiderman. How will he get out of this one?

New Student/ Adventures with Shuri:
Shuri comes to Peters school and shit goes down.

Late:
A take on the field trip troupe, on his way to his internship, Peter gets dragged into a tour of hopeful individuals wanting a job. Has a prologue you can read after, Crashed, about Deadpool crashing a tour that Peter leads.

Upside Down:
Fun little one-shot that has to do with Peter's whole sticking to the ceiling thing.

Marked:
Sad boy hours, (trigger warning: Torture) comes back from being tortured by Hydra and is just not having a great time. For happier second part see Not Alone

A Hydra Filled Vacation:
Another angsty Hydra one-shot, (trigger warning: Torture).

Just Friends:
Spideypool, just going from friends to maybe more ;)

Missing:
Peter and MJ have a kid, but *gasp* said child is missing??? The Avengers come in and help

Not Alone:
Part Two of  Marked, more of a happier ending, finds solace in his scars with Wade Wilson

Scarfs And Secrets:
More Spideypool, more mature than the others, some action and scarfs and hickeys and Avengers. All good stuff. (Trigger Warning: slight fear of homophobia)

Scars:
Flash decides to point and laugh at Peter's scars, so Wade comes in and is just a badass

Crashed:
Prologue to Late about Deadpool crashing a tour at Stark Industries that Peter is leading. All good fun.

Just Like You:
Avengers (except like Tony) know nothing about our Spider-Man and try to uncover who he is, meanwhile Peter helps evacuate an apartment due to a fire and meets a scared kid.

Reflected:
(Trigger warning: domestic abuse), maybe Flash isn't a bad guy and is just a side-effect of unfortunate circumstances...

Secure:
Avengers compound is the most secure place in like the world, so how in the world did this kid named Peter Parker get into the building???

#JustWriteDay- Tears for the Fallen:
A contest (did not win ;-; ) where (trigger warning: main characters death) death but it's g just read I guess

Night Out:
Marvel Teens night out, Wanda, Shuri, Peter, Goose, and Loki all have a nice time just hanging out with a night on the town.