Just Friends

Dedicated to Willowthetallpengu

Some Spideypool (with a de-aged Deadpool) for you all. First time writing fluff like this so kinda cringy, but I tried. Have fun reading! Hope you enjoy it! It's early due to me not having my computer on the weekend :)

Keep sending me prompts you want written!

-SecretsInMyHead

-=-

Peter's day was a normal one, so normal, in fact, that he began to question when something would pop up and ruin the normality of said day. Because Peter Parker never has a strictly pleasant and normal day. He just doesn't.

So in the middle of his last period of the day, science, he wasn't too surprised when things started to go sideways. The Fates just liked to fuck with him that way.

In the middle of science class, the one and only, Wade Wilson, barged into the classroom. Wade was the coolest kid in the school with an infamous reputation that outlived him.

"I heard he killed the janitor because he looked at him wrong..."

"Well, I heard from a friend that he's fucked every staff member that works here..."

"I heard from my older brother, that he owns a gang and runs the biggest illegal drug distribution in the country, every drug dealer in the county works for him..."

"Well, I heard from my sister, who heard it from her friend, who heard it from her dog's neighbour-"

People loved gossiping about the seventeen-year-old Wade Wilson. But the sixteen-year-old Peter knew better, he knew Wade as Deadpool, the insane mercenary that loved flirting with him whenever the two fought together (as Spidey and Deadpool).

Tony hated that Peter was friends with Wade, and has said on multiple occasions that he was a bad influence, but the two were still friends.

Just friends.

Peter sighed sadly, he wanted more from their relationship, but that would never happen.

Everyone knew that Wade was with the cheerleading captain.

Peter was snapped back to attention when Wade smiled cheekily at Peter, knowing that he was Spider-Man, and announced, "Petey-boy, we've got work to do."

The room was filled with gasps, the nerdy, Peter Parker, who was on the Debate Club and even at one point the Chess Club, was friends-or at least knew- Wade Wilson? Flash was so floored, that he didn't even have time to make up a witty line about how weird Peter was.

Peter gave a small smile to Ned, who nodded back at his superhero friends, signalling that he'd cover for him. Then, the science-pun loving superhero walked over to his badass mercenary friend. "Work calls, we should hurry."

Wade gave a huge smile that made the majority of the girls, as well as some guys in the room swoon, "Let's get going then, baby boy." Peter's heart fluttered at the affectionate term before clearing his throat and walking out of the room.

The two left without another word, the whole science class was in shock and started to bombard Ned and MJ with questions, but the two brushed them off with 'the Stark Internship.'

On the other side of the city, Spider-Man and Deadpool were now staked out watching a drug deal being carried out. "I can't believe you came and got me when I was in science class," Peter whispered to his companion as they watched the bad-guys do bad-guy things.

"It was the quickest way to get you out of that jail." Wade hummed as he fiddled with his guns and polished his katanas.

"Jail?" Peter gasped at Wade's description, "I happen to enjoy school."

"But you enjoy being a superhero more."

Peter just huffed in annoyance that his crush knew him so well. He hated the unrequited feelings he had towards the annoyance that crouched next to him.

Peter leaned forward to get a better look at the illegal business that was occurring in front of them, but he started to slip down the roof they were perched on due to having his school shoes still on. He was Spider-Man, notorious for climbing walls and walking on the ceiling- this was so embarrassing.

Wade quickly grabbed Peter's waist and pulled him back out of sight, which coincidentally landed Peter between Wade's legs as they sat on the tiled roof.

Peter's face flushed scarlet, and he had never been so glad for his mask than he was at that moment.

The two were sitting down, Peter between Wade's legs, and Wade's arms wrapped snugly around his waist, making it an intimate and vulnerable position the two were in.

Peter stumbled over his words, and even though he knew he should get out of the warm embrace of his crush, he didn't, and instead melted into his arms, and put his head in the crook of Wade's neck.

Wade's voice whispered in his ear, "That was a close on, baby boy, be more careful next time."

God, Peter thought, this man was going to get me killed one day... and I would gladly let it happen if it meant we could be in this position again.

Without a second thought, Peter lifted his mask so his mouth was free, before promptly doing the same to Wade. Then before Wade could ask what he was doing, and before he could let his mind sike him out, he kissed him.

He kissed Deadpool.

He kissed his crush, Wade fucking Wilson.

Their lips moved together, Wade showing no hesitation to respond, and the moment was so filled with bliss that the two almost forgot all about the drug bust they were on.

Peter pulled away suddenly when he realised what he had done. "Oh no, oh no, I shouldn't have done that!" Peter whisper yelled at himself.

Wade pulled him closer, and asked in a husky voice, "And why not?" Was Wade reading the signs wrong? Peter was the one who kissed him first, so then why was his baby freaking out?

"Because you don't like me back!" Peter huffed out in embarrassment before hiding his head in Wade's chest.

Wade looked out into the distance, into the reader and author's eyes, "Do you guys hear him? What is he on about, we literally just kissed?"

"W-what?"

"Nothing- just I wouldn't have been flirting with you if I hadn't liked you. I wouldn't have kissed you back if I hadn't have liked you! God, I wouldn't have called you 'babyboy' if I hadn't of liked you." He tapped the younger boy's head, "So get that through your thick skull. I like you, Peter Parker and nothing will change that, got it?"

"But what about your girlfriend on the cheerleading team?"

"Oh, I'm her beard, she's been dating this other girl for months, but the two aren't ready to come out yet, so I agreed to help them."

Peter let out a breath, "Oh... So you like me back? Really?"

Wade let out a chuckle, "I think we've been over that." He kissed Peter's cheek before bringing the two to their feet. "Now we can go on a date as boyfriend and boyfriend later, but right now we've got to go kick some ass." The two smiled at each other before bringing their masks down (and Peter taking off his shoes), they could figure out the details later, but right now they had some people to put away, and some drugs to confiscate.

The two may be different, but they complimented each other. Sure, their friends and family might be a little concerned (especially Tony) that he was dating a mercenary, but he was on a no-killing-streak for over a month now!

Spider-Man and Deadpool were like night and day, light and dark, lawful and well... chaotic... but they really liked each other. And nothing and no-one was going to take that away from them.

Or at least, not tonight.