Missing

As per request by ItsKatiePeeps here is a MJ and Peter fanfic w a secret kid! Enjoy! Any other requests for fanfics?? Comment them! :)

-SecretsInMyHead

The 23-year-old couple was going insane with worry. Peter Parker and Michelle Jones are both literal geniuses, both being the top of their high school class, they shared the valedictorian position, the number one spot in class rankings, and even the 'cutest couple' position in the yearbook.

But they also shared one more thing, one thing no one else knew about.

A kid.

Okay, maybe Ned knew about their daughter, Alex, who had just turned two. The birthday party was supposed to be a fun little get together with Ned and some of Alex's toddler friends, except the thing is, they couldn't find Alex. Anywhere.

And the bigger thing is that today was the day the two were going to introduce Alex to their respective families, MJ to her literal family, and Peter to Aunt May and the other Avengers.

And to top it off, the monster problem of them all is that the apartment was baby-proof (even the windows that were way too high for a normal kid to reach due to Alex having inherited Peter's superpowers). Which means that Alex had to have been taken.

Kidnapped.

Against her will.

Her little toddler will.

Peter was going crazy, and his spidey senses were going off left and right, making it so that he had no leads to look for his young daughter.

MJ wasn't much better, her maternal instincts were killing her, and fear for her child's safety was overtaking her head. If she was herself at that moment, she'd probably end up sketching herself in her ever-growing crisis journal and (new addition) family journal, which was filled with pictures of monumental moments in Peter, Alex, and her lives. The most recent sketch was actually Alex taking her first few steps.

The two were so out of their mind, and Ned wasn't any help, in fact, he fainted, they ended up doing what any parents would do.

They called the Avengers.

Who else would be able to help in such a crisis?

Before receiving the frantic call from their very own Spider-Man, the Avengers were dealing with a new mutant in the city. A toddler it seemed. They had the little girl with curly hair and wide brown eyes, in a huge padded room with plush toys littered around. The girl kept waddling around the room and even started to walk on the walls and the ceiling of the room.

They weren't insane, they didn't just take the kid... well, they didn't take the kid for longer than necessary. All they were going to do was log the little girl and the powers she possessed into the SHIELD database (as per Fury's request) and then put her back in her apartment where they found her.

"Why is Fury making us take the little girl? We haven't logged any other mutants in the city, so why so we have to personally log this kid?" Tony asked as he stared at the monitors that were on the child. Something about her was familiar... but Tony couldn't put his finger on what that was.

"Might have something to do with her powers?" Rhodey piped up from his spot on a spinny chair in the background.

The other Avengers turned towards their member and looked at him questionably. "Don't her powers seem familiar?"

A lightbulb went off, "Peter's powers?" Clint piped up.

Natasha nodded and stared at the little girl, "Does this mean Oscorp is developing those crazy spiders again?"

Tony went to pipe up to tell them that that would be impossible due to him now owning and managing Oscorp (well, it was more Pepper, but still), but was cut off. FRIDAY spoke up, "Boss, Peter Parker is calling you, would you like to answer?"

Soon the Avengers were all huddled in Peter and MJ's apartment-where they started to piece some things together- and watched the two parents comfort each other as they paced.

"Our daughter is missing!" Peter blurted before running his hand through his hair, one of his stress habits.

Natasha was the first one to piece the whole thing together, she knew they had been in this apartment before. It was Peter's apartment. Which means that the girl they had kidnapped was Peter's daughter.

Oh, Fury was going to get it.

As the two parents jumbled through their words about their daughter, Alex, and their intention to introduce them all to her today, and then how she was missing from the locked apartment from right under their noses.

The other Avengers felt realisation dawn on them.

Peter was never going to forgive them.

And they would never forgive Fury.

Tony quickly nodded at Wanda, and the two rushed out of the apartment without another word to grab the toddler who was locked up at Avengers Tower with Bruce, who was making sure she was safe and happy while he added her fingerprints to SHIELDs system.

The two grabbed the little kid in their arms gently with a grimace before running back to the apartment.

By the time the two got to the apartment with Alex in their arms, the other Avengers were doing everything in their power to keep the two from running around (and to keep Ned from fainting again).

When Wanda walked in with Alex in her arms and Tony on her heels, Peter and MJ broke into relieved tears. MJ gathered Alex into her embrace, and Peter wrapped the two into a huge hug, tears streaming down his face.

"Where did you find her?" Peter asked Tony as he continued to hug his girlfriend and his daughter.

The superheroes all winced as they explained the whole ordeal to the two parents.

Needless to say, the two were livid. "You can't go around taking children to log them into a computer system! This is corruption of the judicial system and the inherent human rights we hold as people, and is everything wrong with today's power hungry world!" MJ ranted, back to her normal provocative comments.

The rest of the night went like that, the Avengers being snapped at by the progressively less-angry, but still angry mama bear, and Peter just coddling his daughter, whispering sweet words to his daughter as he played with a small stuffed tiger with a now giggling Alex.

When May got there, she also gave the Avengers a few words (especially a few harsh words towards Tony), but eventually forgave them after she played with her granddaughter.

The day as a whole was chaotic, but how else would it be. The superfamily was wrapped around their newest addition (albeit surprise to the heroes, but still) Alex's tiny toddler finger. They would do anything to keep her safe (especially Natasha), and they knew that from now on they would protect the little girl from every danger in the world.

And they'd start by taking a bite out of Fury, he was going to get a huge piece of their minds.

But until then, they all sat in a circle on the floor and laughed as a huge dysfunctional family. And they wouldn't have had it any other way.