Chaotic

De-aged spideypool because we aren't about illegal ships

Peter was having a curious day. Working at the lab at Stark Tower was always a key component to things getting weird in Peter's life. Star Industries, although the leading company in energy, wasn't exactly the most serious place to work. Sure, getting an internship was almost impossible, and yes they only hire literal geniuses. But geniuses and intelligent people, in general, tend to get bored sometimes and do stupid things. Tony understood this the most, and so yes there were deadlines and serious changing-the-world projects to do, but mostly it was fun little inventions, office games, and playing around with your colleagues.

Getting hired as an intern by Mr Stark was the best thing to have happened to Peter- and he was Spider-Man! Working at the tower made every day there the time of his life. One day it's inventing a talking toaster, another the lightsabers from Star Wars, and another day a Roomba that swung a baseball bat and attacked intruders!

Today was one of the weirder days, Peter had called in sick because his boyfriend, Wade, was back in town and was even helping out with experiments at the tower. He hadn't seen Wade in a month due to him being sent on a classified mission for the X-Men abroad, and since he was back Peter just wanted to spend the day with him. It just so happened that he would miss a field trip to an undisclosed location, but Peter didn't really care to be honest... field trips always seem to end in chaos for him so he's adamant about avoiding them from now on.

"Peter!" Wade called as Peter scanned his keycard to enter the lab. Before Peter could look up and greet him, Wade had basically tackled him in a huge hug, "I've missed you!"

Peter could do nothing but laugh at his boyfriend's antics and hug him back. "I missed you too, but we should get going on the experiment."

Wade took place in multiple experiments around the tower, despite Mr Stark hating him for a diverse amount of reasons (to name a few: dating Peter, being an asshole, killing people, dating Peter...), he was still working in the tower due to his regenerative powers. It was always handy to have an immortal guy in a lab that could run up to something on fire and put it out- no casualties or medical bills because he would heal instantly anyways.

The other interns and workers that were participating in today's study slowly started to trickle in. They all groggily greeted Peter and Wade before going to the talking coffee machine (who is known for yelling, "Wake up your degenerates!"/ "Stop twisting my handle like that you buffoon!" / "I will stop making this cup of coffee if you keep groaning about your fucking hangover."), needless to say they were slowly waking up and getting starry-eyed about the experiment today.

"Did you guys hear about the tour today?" One of the other interns, Jen, spoke up as she drank a cup of steaming coffee. Some of the other interns hummed a yes in response, but the majority stared at her with blank eyes. "You," one of the older interns, anticipating the next word, rushed over and covered Peter's ears, "assholes really need to start paying attention to the staff calendar, it's been booked for months."

The intern released his hold on Peter's ears and walked away to pick up his tea he had placed on the desk. Not like that whole censoring thing did anything mind you, Peter did, in fact, have superhuman hearing. But it wasn't like the other interns knew that.

"Who is coming on the tour?" Peter piped up, "Are they investors?"

Everyone just startled mumbling about how they had no idea, and soon enough the topic was forgotten. In the buzz of excitement of testing out a new formula for a silent glitter bomb, it was supposed to explode in complete silence, instantly coating any room and objects in the coloured glitter of the consumer's choice.