Together

!!!ENDGAME SPOILERS !!!

DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YA

 Peter saw his face everywhere he looked. HIs father figure. Tony Stark. Tony had given his life to save everyone else's, and even though Peter knew Tony died a hero's death, he couldn't help but feel as if it was unwarranted and unjust. Just staring at his Spider-Man suit was enough to let the burned memory of his death into his mind once again.

The funeral was a sombre occasion. Everyone stood in their seats with tears trickling down their faces as they all said goodbye to Tony Stark. His ashes were let out on an extravagant wreath of flowers and various goods that reminded everyone of Tony. An elegant but powerful ceremony. One that brought nothing but tears and memories, filled with reminiscing and heart filled connections.

Still, as Peter stood and stared at Morgan Stark, Tony's little girl, he felt his heart jolt in pain. This poor little girl just lost her father. Peter remembered what that was like. How it was like to lose his father. And then Uncle Ben... And now Tony.

Peter had lost so many father figures in his life, he didn't know if he could survive losing another one. Getting down on his knees, Peter smiled kindly at the little girl, "Hey Morgan! I'm Peter."

The little girl looked at him with her father's intelligent eyes, "Peter Parker! My dad talked about you a lot! How you saved the world whenever you could!" Next thing Peter knew, Morgan had jumped into Peter's arms and was hugging him. She sniffled and Peter hugged her tighter, hating to hear the young girl's cries, "I miss him."

Peter gave a bitter smile and silently cursed the universe. He knew this pain all too well. "I do too Morgan... I do too."

"Morgan? Who is this?" A voice asked quietly. The two let go of their embrace and looked over to see a teenager maybe a few years older than Peter.

"This is Peter! The guy dad talked about!" Morgan chirped, tears still dripping down her cheeks.

His eyes lit up in recognition, and the boy held his hand out to Peter, "Hey, I'm Harley. The Mechanic talked about you so much these past five years." Peter shook the boy's hand, remembering his name from the time Tony had mumbled about the two needing to meet when they were in his lab one time.

Morgan pulled Harley over and pulled the two teenage boys into a group hug with her. The three just stood there in a hug. All three with tears ceaselessly dripping from their eyes and soiling their shirts. The trio let out cries that haunted the night as they mourned their father figure.

That was how Pepper and Happy found them. Crying into each other's shoulders and holding each other. Holding each other from falling apart.

Pepper wordlessly joined the hug, comforting her daughter as well as the sons Tony had taken as his own and given his love and attention to. The four slowly calmed down, tear stains marring their clothing and faces.

They all knew that Tony was gone for good, but they had each other, and no one could take that away from them. Tony had brought them together, and now nothing was going to rip them away from one another.

Peter, Morgan, and Harley walked hand in hand back to Pepper's car. Yes, nothing would ever tear them apart.

-=-

Short but sweet!

Also happy Canada day! (It's like in two days or something?)

Any prompts? I'm running dry!!!

-SecretsInMyHead