chapter 1: the accident

OK just remember bold word are authors note.

You woke up at looked at your clock beside your table. It was 8.25a.m. You remembered you had to get to your morning class at 9.00a.m. "Shit" I knocked my alarm and quickly got up from bed. Since there was no time to take a shower I just brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. I had to throw on whatever I could find. Since I fold most of my clothes I grabbed whatever was on top. Wearing it as fast as I can. I rushed out the door grabbing my bag and ran to the bus stop. "Shit shit shit! Hope I didn't miss the bus. " I looked at my phone and realised it was 8.45a.m. 'Yup I missed it for sure'

Thankfully another bus stopped and it went right to my university. 'Should I take a cab? Nah I'm sure I'll reach there just in time' I got in and sat at the corner by the window. I realised I still had 10 minutes. I called my best friend and asked for a favour. " Hey (y/f/n) could you please try to delay our professor. I'm in the bus and I think I'll be a bit late." "What the hell (y/n) why are so late. You know what I don't wanna know you probably woke up late. Fine I'll try but you have to hurry. " "Thanks girl. You're the best. I'll see you soon. "

Just as I was about to ring the bell to get of at the next station, a car collided into another car. The bus driver tried to avoid but ended up crashing into few other cars. It all happened so suddenly. I lost my grip on the railing. The bus was overturn on its side. I lost my grip and fell the opposite way. I hit my head hard and it all went pitch black. I slowly lost consciousness and I could only hear the screams of others around me.

----------------------------------------
OK guys I tried best. Damn this typo's are really getting on my nerves. Anyway hope you continue to read. Cause after this things get interesting. Bye 👋.