chapter 20 : Make me realize

3rd person POV

That night they thought about the times they've spent together. These three months have been more lively since (y/n) had arrived. They were close to losing her. If she had said yes to Ji Su, they don't know what they would have done. She would have forgotten about them. At least for now one pest was off their list to get to her.

~Next morning~

(Y/n) had received the schedule for the next one month. She was surprised and excited. The boy band had a concert in Korea and a performance with other artist. She informed them about it in the meeting room.

"Guys how come y'all are performing with other artists?"

"It's something that occurs Avery year. We'll be practising there for a week before the performance. You'll be able to meet the other artists."

I thanked Namjoon for explaining and ushered them to get on with their practise.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ever since Jin found out that I only eat a meal per day, he scolded me. He said

"What are you thinking? No wonder you're all skin and bones. From today onwards you'll be eating what I cook for you. Understand?"

I shook my head in understanding. Ever since that he had been calling me every morning telling me to eat breakfast in their dorm. I sat beside Suga and Jungkook trying my best to avoid Jin. That morning he had made my favorite which was pancake. I took two slices and finished it. I licked the last bit of maple syrup on my finger and stood up. Jin grabbed my shoulders forcing me down on my seat.

He placed two more slices on my plate. I looked at him and his face was stern. I gulped and started eating the pancakes. I could only eat half of one slice. I looked at my left where Jungkook was seated. I nudged him. He shook his head and shoved his plate closer to mine. I put a slice on his plate but Jin noticed this. He took big stride to where I was. He told Jungkook to move away from his seat and sat down.

"Please. I can't eat more."

I whined but he shook his head.

"No. I want to see you finish it.. So do it now."

I followed what he said. I forced the food down my throat and did not even chew it. After a long 40 minutes, I was finally done. Suga Pat my back giving me a pitiful look and I let out a hiccup. He handed his glass of water to me. I drank the water and got up to leave. The rest of the day went by smoothly. Except for lunch and dinner. Jin kept forcing me to eat more than I could. I didn't fight back much cause I know that he meant well. He was concerned about my health. Truth to be told I did not gain much weight as the doctor had told me to after waking up from a comma.

This went on for few weeks. Thanks to Jin I felt much healthier. My complexion was much better and I had more energy than before. When I went for my monthly check up. The doctor said my weight was much better than before but I should still gain more.

That afternoon I walked into the waiting lounge with BTS. I saw some girls I knew. They were the secretaries there. The guys sat at the corner. While we were talking I excused myself to go to the washroom. I bought a mineral water and entered the room. Before I entered someone mentioned my weight.

"Hey didn't she gain weight? She is such a glutton."

"Yup. Keep it up and she'll be a fat pig in a while."

"What do you mean? When you gain weight doesn't that mean your already a fat 🐖?" (Just had to use that emoji. The pig was just too cute)

They laughed together about their mean words. I dropped my bottle, earning stares from everyone. I saw BTS on their feet with angry expressions ready to confront those girls. When they saw me and quickly took off.