chapter 4: Therapy

This chapter might be a bit cringey. So please bear with me guys. Anyway enjoy.

----------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning. I sat on my bed and stretched my hands. As usual the nurse came in with a protein shake. She put it on the table in front if me. I gave a look of disgust. The nurse pushed the drink closer to me. I took the drink and gulped it down quickly. After I was done she helped me to wipe my body with a wet towel since I can't actually stand under the shower. The nurse left me a hospital gown for me. "Ma'am don't you have anything else besides a gown?" She thought for a moment and went out of the room. She came back in with new set of clothes. "Here use them. It's for male patients. At least you have a pants. " "Perfect. Thanks a
bunch." I dressed up in the clothes and tied my hair up in a ponytail. It didn't have bangs before but it looks cute on this girl. The nurse took me to the rehab centre. She told me to try walking while holding the railings on both side. She left me in there after 30 minutes telling me to keep practising. 'Oh my gosh! Help me this is so hard. I would love to go back to sleep now.'

I was struggling to get to the end of the railing when suddenly 7 boys entered the room. "(y/n) we're here to visit you. Are you doing fine? We bought some fried chicken. Let's eat," Taeyung came in excited with a chicken box in his hands. He raised the box to my face. I could smell the aroma if the chicken🐔🐔. Jungkook came beside the railing asking me a question. "(y/n) can you still not walk properly? " Too lost in the smell I didn't notice that he was speaking to me. "Oh. Yes. I need some practice. I'll be fine. Come let's eat. I'm hungry. " I tried to walk to my wheelchair as fast as I could and sat on it. Jin was kind enough to push me to the table at the corner. "Jin thank you so much." He just flashed me a smile in return. There were four boxes of chicken on the table. All different flavour. Just when I was about to take one I remembered something. "Oh shit! I just remembered guys. I can't eat anything except for a protein shake. The nurse said my digestive system would be weak. It's okay. You guys eat. I'll just sit. " They gave me a look of pity. "You know what (y/n). I'll treat you pizza once your recovered. So just wait for awhile." "Thanks Hoseok. I'm looking forward to it." I was just sitting there watching them eat. Of course we did talk to each other. The members told me their funny experiences and little bit about themselves. They cheered me up. I learned a lot about them. Like about their band, their music and performance. They even sang a song for me. They sang a song called 'Spring Days'. I really loved the song. Their voices are so good. We talked for about an hour. "I think I should continue to practice. I really wanna get back on my feet. " Taeyung came to me and offered to help. "(y/n) let me help you. Then Jimin jumped in together. "Okay. You can but it's gonna be boring and frustrating. " The still pushed me to the railing.

Taeyung's pov

(y/n) stood up slowly and walked to the railing. I don't know why but she doesn't except our help a lot. She doesn't feel comfortable when I'm touching her hands. Sometimes i feel like she has a glass wall in front of her. She did cry in front of us and tell us her secret but it feels like she's distant from us. It's like she's trying really hard to fix everything herself. I saw her walking while gripping the railing tightly. Not once did she glance at us or try to get our help. Like she's trained to be independent her whole life. I'm sure Jimin has noticed too. Even he looks stunned to see her. Somehow it makes me sad that she doesn't rely on me.

Jimin's pov

I'm not sure why but I get a warm feeling when I'm talking to her. I wish I could see her everyday. I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way. It all feels new to me. Do I like her? It can't be. I've just known her for 2 days. I didn't realise that its been an hour. How long have I been staring at her. Hope she didn't notice. She walked slowly towards me. I looked up at her eyes. She gave me a cute smile and thanked me. "Jimin thank you for helping me. Thanks to all of you too for waiting so long. You too Taeyung." "Don't mind it. We actually got to rest while visiting you. Look Jungkook and Suga are sleeping," Namjoon said while standing up. When she said my name and smiled at me my heart started beating faster. Realisation hit me. Oh shit! I might like her. I like her? I really like her! I was so happy. I was screaming internally.