chapter 23 : Incarnation of Jealousy {part 1}

Im gonna do 2 parts or maybe 3. I'm not sure. This chapter is long so I needed to do another part. Hope you enjoy.😉

Jungkook's POV

I happily walked into my room and laid on my bed. I took out the pictures. Oh lord. She looked so beautiful. She's different and I really like her. I thought about the night I kissed her. Looking at her lips in the picture made me excited. I wanted to feel her lips on mine again.

I took out my album and arranged the pictures. My phone screen blinked. I had gotten an email. The girl from earlier had sent me a soft copies of the pictures we took together. I sent it to my hyungs. I really wanted her to know how I felt. I wanted to tell her. I went out to see Jimin hyung.

"Hyung should I confess?"

"You mean to her?"

"Yeah."

"Jungkook... Listen. I know you like but so do I and all the others. I really love her and I don't think I can give up. I don't think I can give her up to you or anyone else."

"I know. It's the same for me. The thing is she's not sure with her feelings. We need to make her realize who she likes."

"Then we let her choose."

"What if she doesn't choose us hyung?"

"I'm not sure... I scared. I don't wanna think about it now."

I smiled at him. The only thing I was certain of now is my feelings for her. I don't care what anyone says. I just need her in my life.

3rd person POV

For the past few weeks y/n had been pampered by BTS. From A to Z they had made sure she was comfortable and happy. It was like they had switched jobs. Fortunately for y/n, she was enjoying every bit of care and attention given to her by them. She loved how Everytime they would pull her chair for her to sit, buy her chocolate milks and play with her hair whenever they had a chance.

She loved how their gaze seemed to follow hers as she would watch them during practise or performance. It made her feel special. She loved every bit of attention and wanted more than this. She felt amused by the jealous stares she would get from the other girls. It didn't bother her at all because all she needed was their affection.

~~~~~~~~

Few weeks had passed. Hye Rim invited y/n to a party.

"Hey don't be surprised but I got these invitations to a private party."

"Really what kind?"

"Okay. So it's held in this big house owned by one of my friends boyfriend. Apparently he's filthy rich. He said I could bring anyone over."

"Then we're all invited!!?"

She jumped around excitedly with her roommates.

"Yup and he said some celebrities will be there. We're not allowed to bring our phones or alcohol."

"Eh! Why?"

"Cause last time someone posted on social media and drunk people got into a fight breaking a lot of things in his home."

"So this is like a secret party?"

"Yas. No reporters or media."

"Nice. It's better that way. We can keep things private. Wait. Can we invite BTS?"

"Sure. Let me just call him and you notify them of the rules."

"Okay!!! When is it?"

"This Saturday night. I'll text you the place."