chapter 12: interviews and dinner

This interview is tiring. That's all I can think of. Does this woman never stop?

~time skip~

Finally we were done with the interview. I looked at my phone it was 8.00p.m. My secretary parked the van and we went back to the cafeteria. Apparently our director wanted to see everyone. Throughout the elevator ride, I kept biting my lips. I mean the director suddenly wanted to see us. This sounds like mad news.

Jungkook's pov

(y/n) kept biting her lips.
She was anxious. Maybe she thinks it's about the interview. That's right! She doesn't know. When the director calls for us, it's usually to go out for dinner with everyone. I wanted to tell her but it was fun seeing her like that. Like every other human being, she's vulnerable too. We walked to the office and waited. I can't seem to stop myself from looking at her lips. I had an urge to touch it. What am I thinking? Things had already complicated since that incident. It was a stupid mistake. I shouldn't have behaved carelessly. She's a girl. I should be careful. I walked towards her. She paused and looked at my eyes. Oh god. The way she bit her lips. When she let go, her lips were swollen. My hands unknowingly went up to touch it. I quickly realised and put my hand on her head.
"Don't worry. The director probably wants to go for dinner and drinks."
"Really? Oh my gosh. Thanks. I was totally freaking out. I thought I messed up at the interview or fan meet. Thanks a lot
Jungkook-ah!"

Reader's pov

It was a relief. Jungkook assured me. I couldn't thank him enough but why does he look so dissapointed? I brushed it off when the director walked in. He smiled widely and patted his round tummy.
"Since we had a successful day let's go out for dinner and drinks. Okay?"
The whole office said Yesss! I smiled and grabbed my phone and jacket.

~time skip~

We arrived at the restaurant and it was empty. I guess the director booked it and....
........
.............
...................

Of course we just had to sit at the table beside the director's and some other senior workers. It was a disaster. The seniors didn't know self control. They drank a lot of alcohol. I've never had alcohol and decided not to. The director stood up with a glass of beer and started talking while taking a sip in between.
"I would like to thank everyone for their hard work. You have done well. I would like to d
say that you're all like my children. Even the bangtan boys."
He shed a couple of tears.
I didn't know how to react to him but everyone seemed to know whats happening.
Then suddenly he changed his mood. From fatherly speech to a teacher. He was telling some people that they need to do this and that but it wasn't criticism.
"Mirae I know your new to the family. Welcome. You should learn from your seniors. The next time we have company dinner or anything the manager is supposed to book the venue. Got it? If you understood come here and drink this."
I learned that it's rude to refuse a drink from elders. I went ahead and drank it. I thought it was gonna be one glass but he poured another. My throat burned but I needed to please my seniors. I mean the glass is small just three glasses can't make me drunk. Right? How I wished I was right. He kept pouring another. Then the others started pouring for me. There was another guy who was a newbie like me. People called him out too. They made him drink too. Oh I see what's happening. It's a newbie ritual. Their welcoming us. Meh. Why not just drink for tonight. I mean my throat only burned for first couple of glass. Then it started to taste good. Somehow I felt warm in the cold night. I felt light as a feather. Me and the other guy went around accepting drinks poured by everyone.

3rd person's pov

Namjoon saw that (y/n) was too drunk and pulled her back to the table. He made her sit down between him and Jin.
"Has she never drank before? We better keep her here before she goes around making trouble."
The rest nodded their head. It was the first time (y/n) drank alcohol. She was acting like a child.
"Namjoon-ah why did you make me sit down. I wanna go over there to eat meat!!"
Jin took the chopsticks and fed her some meat.
"(y/n) if your hungry I'll feed you. Don't go there. Here open your mouth. Ahhh."
She stared at him straight in the eye and ate the meat while staring at him. Once she took it in her mouth (Y/n) held her cheeks and closed her eyes in delight.
"Waaw. That was tasty. I guess being fed by someone makes the food tastier. Thanks Jin. That was the first time someone ever fed me."
"Seriously? No one's ever fed you before? I guess that makes me special. Here. Open up and call me Jin oppa!"
"No! Why should I call you oppa. I'm your manager."
"Oh my. If you don't call me that then no meat for you."
"Fine! But you have to give me the meat..... Jin oppa! Please give me some meat. Please oppa!"
"Aww such a cutie. No! Call me oppa again."
(y/n) was starting to get pissed. She looked at the other members with puppy eyes and did aegyo. Some of them almost spilled the drinkk they were going to drink. While some averted their gaze. She thought they were being mean towards her. She didn't realise that they were so flustered to look at her. They were honestly jealous that you were sitting between Namjoon and Jin. Even Namjoon turned the other way. He thought she looked cute and wanted to squeeze her cheeks. (y/n) looked down at the table and an Idea popped.

Jin's pov

I took the meat from the plate and brought it close to my mouth to eat. I never expected the girl beside me to be fast. (y/n) pounced on me while taking a bite from my chopstick. I jerked backwards from shock. By the time I realised what happened she was close to me chewing the meat and her hands trapping me. I blushed like a tomato. Namjoon pulled her off of me. She sat beside me and smirked.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Blurgg that what you get for bullying me. You should have just willingly gave me the meat."
I drank another big glass of alcohol and stood up. I went over to the table full of girls who were chit chatting loudly. I saw Ye jin at waved at her.
"Ye jin! Our me drink come on."
Ye jin pulled me to her table and we talked and she poured me a lot of drinks. Without thinking I drank it all. I was getting bored and the girls were playing truth or dare. I excused myself and went to the washroom. My head was heavy but I still had a lot of energy. Ye jin entered not long after me.
"Mirae since we're playing a game let me give you a dare. Let me warn you it ain't gonna be easy."
"Okay but what in it for me?"
"Mmmmmm. I'll grant you one wish. It's simple all you have to do is kiss 10 people tonight. It has to be a kiss on the lip. You have to do it to a guy, a woman and an animal. Are you up for it?"
"Okay. I'll go and complete it now."

Ye Jin's pov

Good my plan is set. I watched as the walked out of here. She doesn't now my plan to ruin her. If someone saw her kissing all those people it's sure to mess up her life. I drugged her so she won't be able to remember anything that happens tonight.