chapter 8: The mini gifts

Before I entered the elevator. The security guard stopped me. He handed me a box.
"Mirae-ah the company had some mini speakers for the management team. Their gifts but there's still extra in there. Why don't you use them."
"It okay you can keep them."
"Come on. What would an old man like me use them for. Besides these speakers have a mic. You can use it to speak. All the speakers will project your voice. Isn't that cool?"
"Seriously? Then I'll take them. Thanks. See you later."

~time skip~

3rd person's pov

After BTS were done with their measurements they went back to their room. Namjoon swiped the key card to their room and opened the door. They were too tired to say anything. The measurements for their clothes took awhile. Since they already ate Jin didn't have to prepare dinner. They agreed to change clothes and meet back at the living room.

~while their changing clothes~

Jin's pov

I entered my room and sat on my bed. I saw my table light was on. There was a drink on the table and it was my favourite drink. Beside it there was a small note on top of a mini speaker. I read the note.
'😃 Good job. Today. I loved your pancakes. The best I've had. It's a small gift for you and don't remove the speaker from the table. You'll find out soon.'
I couldn't help it. A smile crept up on my face. It was so sweet of (y/n). It's been so long since the others said my cooking was nice but I know that they find it tasty. I sticked the note on my photo board and left the speaker there.

Taeyung's pov

I saw Jin looking at something on his table. He had a drink. Who put it there. Did I get one too? I excitedly hoped towards my table and saw a latte together with a mini speaker. It must have been (y/n). She bought it for me earlier. I read the note that was on my table.
'Taeyung-ah good job today. Cheer up. Your handsome, talented and you have a good personality. I'm sure everyone loves you. I bet girls will be lining up for you. So don't feel bad or I'm gonna play cheer up by twice. 😂'
I couldn't stop laughing reading it. (y/n) always makes me happy. Even when she's not here. I knew why earlier I felt that way about her. I like her and I want her to like me back. I wanna protect her and make her mine. I felt so happy that the girl I like is nice and caring. I drank the latte and started singing cheer up to Jin. He started doing weird dances and sang together with me.

Jimin's pov

I followed after J-hope Hyung. I went towards my bed and my favourite drink was on it. I saw a note on it.
'Jimin-ah good job today. Keep working hard. I'll be supporting you no matter what. Enjoy the drink. Oh and don't move the speaker on your
table. Ciao😀.'
This must be (y/n)'s work. I turned around and saw a mini speaker. So that's what she was talking about. Did she only buy for me? I looked at J-hope. He was holding a drink in his hands and he was smiling. I felt a pang of jealousy. I wished that she only bought for me. I was determined to make that happen.

J-Hope's pov

I went straight and sat on my chair. I lated my head on the table for a second and raised it. I saw the same kind of drink I was drinking earlier. There was a mini speaker and a note was on it. I read the note.
'J-hope good job today. Earlier today some of the members were struggling with some dance steps. They didn't ask for help but I saw you teaching them. I like how you notice their struggles and you tried to help them. That was so nice of you. Anyway heres a reward for you. Don't remove the speaker. '
I looked at the drink and smiled. Wow this girl is observant. Suddenly Jimin called me.
"Hyung! Did you get a drink from (y/n)?"
"Huh? Oh yeah. Yeah. I did get one. Feels nice to receive a reward after a day of hard work. Doesn't it?"
"Yeah. It does feel great. Did she leave you anything else except the speaker?"
I didn't wanna show Jimin the note. It was special to me. In fact I don't wanna show it to anyone. So I lied to him.
"No. Nothing else."
I put the note in my notebook that I always write my plans in and kept it aside. I layed my head on the table sideways and looked at the drink. I was grinning like an idiot.