chapter 15: What?

(y/n) POV

After the incident they went back to their dorm. The next morning I felt tired. Like really tired. My body was aching all over. I stretched my body before heading out to call them. As usual no one to answers the door. I went in and waited for them. I wore a hoodie today since the red marks we're still visible but my lips were not that swollen. One by one they came out of their room and we ate breakfast together. Soon we headed out. This time we had to go meet Ji Su to discuss about some modeling campaign. They will be discussing what concept to choose. I didn't talk much cause I felt tired and I didn't even have a appetite. I told the boys to wait in the meeting room. I went to the washroom. Suddenly I felt like puking. I puked out the breakfast I ate this morning. I felt bad cause Jin made it for me. Man now I'm getting a headache.

3rd person POV

Two secretary we're walking into the washroom (y/n) was in. They heard her throw up and saw her come out of the stall. The caught a glimpse of the hickey marks on her neck. After (y/n) went out they gossipped about her. They we're arranging documents and preparing water bottles inside the meeting room.

"Oh my gosh. Did you see her neck?"

"Yeah. There were hickey marks all over and she was throwing up."

"Yup and you know what that means. She's probably pregnant."

"Isn't she the big hit boy band's manager?"

"Yeah she is. This is gonna be a big deal if she came out that she was pregnant. I wonder who the father is?"

"Duh. It's probably someone from the same department."

"Oh! What if it was one of the BTS members? I heard their pretty close."

"It can't be. Can it? Imagine if it turns out to be true? Ugh I can't even-"

Just then BTS came into the room. The secretaries stopped talking and went out hurriedly. They didn't realise that BTS were listening on the other side of the door. They walked in and sat quietly.

"Ok. Who has some to confess? Mmm. Something you guys did the night before with her? By the news I'm hearing I think something happened?" Jin slammed his hands on the table.

They all denied.

"If none of us did anything So why is she throwing up?" Jin scratched his head in frustration.

(Y/n) POV

I entered the meeting room and found them all waiting for me. I sat down, together we waited for Ji Su to arrive. As he came in our eyes locked. He quickly averted his gaze. I wonder why?

~time skip~

After the meeting, I went to Ji Su to talk. I sat beside him

"Hey how are you?." I laughed awkwardly.

"Uhh.. I'm great. Thank you. Umm.. I wanted to ask you about the dinner the other night."

"Sure. Anything."

"So what happened that night? You were really drunk."

"Oh about that. I'm sorry. I got drunk and I don't remember anything. The guys told me that I slept outside so I got some bug bites." I pulled my hoodie to show him my neck.

He blushed bright red.

"So you don't remember seeing me?"

"Sorry not really. Did I do anything wrong?"

"No. No it's fine. We just had a drink together."

We talked for awhile and he seemed to be normal. We had some fun talking. Little did I know about the glares I was getting from the guys.