Incarnation of Jealousy {part 3}

J-hope's POV

Y/n walked into the living room with Taeyung beside her. Taeyung's eyes met mine. He seemed to know what I was thinking. Taeyung gently pushed her inside and took off. I stood up to guide y/n to the couch. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. For many people I was their hope but for me y/n was my Sunshine. Seeing her smile is what I wish for every single day.

I took my maroon coat that I had kept on the couch and put it on her. The coat was too big for her body. She snuggled into it.

"This smells like you Hobi~~~" she said while sitting on the couch.

I sat beside her. She was a few centimeters away from me. I grabbed her waist and thighs and pulled her close to me. She stared at me for a few seconds curiously. I grazed my lips on hers. She held on to my collar. I quickly fastened the pace. I held her neck, pushing her closer to me. I pushed her back on the armrest and continued to devour her. My hand travelled down to her thigh, squeezing it and earning a moan from her.

"I love it when you moan darling. Let me hear you. Please darling moan for me."

I kissed her neck and went lower to her cleavage. I sucked and nibbled untill the spot was red. She moaned louder.

"Ahh~ Hoseok! Ha! I can't.... Stop! Aggh~"

"That's gonna leave a mark. Don't apply anything on it. I want it to stay."

"Mmm. Okay..."

"Good girl."

"I need water. I'll go drink some."

"Be careful." I winked before letting her go. She blushed and quickly rushed away.

Namjoon's POV

I walked into the kitchen and found y/n. She was drinking water. Two guys were standing there drinking vodka. Wasn't there supposed to be no alcohol? There were staring at her with eyes full of lust. Y/n's upper back was too revealing. They were eyeing her figure. I stepped behind her and glared at them. My height easily towering over them. They walked out of there with the vodka. I turned around to face her back.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I kissed her back.

"Ah~"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Not the reaction I was expecting."

"Namjoon?"

"Y/n your not supposed to moan when someone kisses your back. You don't even know who it was. What if it was Niel? Would you still moan like that?"

"N-No! I won't....."

"Then are you turned on right now?"

"U-HH-HH"

"Relax. Daddy will try to be gentle."

I held her firmly againts me while kissing and sucking her back. He hands clenched my arm which was around her waist. I licked her nape and she flinched. I tuned her around and she was panting. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Fuck! you turn me on so much"

I slammed my lips on her. She stumbled a few steps back but I held her. I heard a cough behind me. Jin was leaning near the door frame while giving me a skeptical look.

"What if someone walks in Namjoon?"

"I don't care."

Jin closed the door and locked it.

"Well I do and I don't want anyone to see y/n like this. Not while she's blushing and panting so hard. Furthermore it's not fair that only you get to have fun with her."