chapter 22 : Angels of hot mess

Without telling them I sneaked out of their dorm. I felt too awkward around them. When I entered my room, three girls tackled me.

"Jesus! Where were you?"

"Ji hee calm down. I just slept uh. .."

"Come on spit it out" Hye rim begged me.

They pulled me to sit on the couch.

"Fine! I'll tell you. I slept in bts's dorm."

"Omg! Give us the details. Hurry up girl!!!" Soo Ri exclaimed excited.

I couldn't tell them the whole truth about their odd behaviors.

"I just went there to have dinner. I fell asleep on their couch and it seems that Suga had offered to let me sleep in his room."

"Daebak! Suga as in Min Yoongi actually let you sleep in his room?"

"Yah! I'm surprised that BTS even let you crash in their dorm!"

"Yeah! Their really secretive. They have never invited any of their managers to their dorm to eat and your not the first female manager."

"Yup they've had even prettier ones before but they all dressed like sluts. I guess they were hoping to seduce one of the members"

"Come on. It's not like they like me."

They just giggled.

"Okay. Bye. I'm gonna go shower now. Then it's time to head to work."

~Time skip~

I've never felt so damn awkward. Someone save me!~~ I was screaming internally. The whole car ride with them was silent. I couldn't find my earphones. I just stared out the window. Today we were supposed to go to a photo shooting session. What I wasn't expecting was the overwhelming crowd outside. There was a long line of fans swarming around the building, waiting to catch a glimpse of BTS.

"Umm... Guys are supposed to get off here?"

"Of course." Jungkook replied.

Some took out mask and hats. When the van came to a halt they wore it. I wasn't open to the idea of stepping out like this. Hundreds of people could see my face.

"Where's your mask? Didn't you bring something to cover your face?" Jin asked me concerned while keeping his palm on my knee.

Suga took off his cap and put it on.my head. I whispered a thank you. Taeyung took out an mask from his bag. He fixed it in me. It was quite big for my face. I didn't have any bag with me. I took J-hope bag.

"(Y/n) I can hold it. No need to trouble yourself."

I shook my head.

"No. It will seem weird if I'm the only one stepping out without something to hold. People might say that I'm not doing my job properly. I won't armies won't make that assumption but there are many haters out there."

"Fine but only until we get through the crowd. Once we step inside you're giving me the bag."

"Sure. No problem."

I let them all out first and stepped out lastly. They were smiling and waving cheerfully. I tried to blend in as much as I could. I stood as far away I could. I didn't want people to get the wrong idea. They were goofing around, sometimes stopping for a picture. Once we were in I sighed a relief. I took off the mask and cap handing it to it's distinctive owners.

They went to get ready for the photoshoot. I had no idea of the concept this time. I sat in the waiting lounge for BTS while eating ramen. Jin would be scolding me if he saw this cup of ramen. I was bored so I decided to watch the photoshoot.