chapter 10: Secrets and hair scents

I think I'll start adding some mysteries to solve. That would make the story interesting.

.......................................

I waited outside while they were taking a shower. I thought about what happened before. Jin came out with a drink in his hands and a towel around his neck. His hair was soaking wet.
"Jin come here. Sit."
He sat own obediently drinking the drink. I told him to sit on the floor. I took the towel and dried his hair. I chuckled at the thought of Jin sitting here like a child.
"(y/n) why are you laughing? Does my hair smell funny?"
"No. It's not that. It's been so long since I did this for anyone. I didn't have any siblings so I never got the chance to take care of anyone else. So I actually enjoy taking care of 7 annoyingly cute duck-children."

Jin laughed again and let me dry his hair. He sat beside after I was done. I couldn't stop thinking about the memories I remembered today.
"(y/n) is something wrong? Namjoon told us what happened today. I just wanna make sure your okay."
"I'm okay. It's just that I remembered some memories of this girl. Does everyone know what happened at the road today?"
"Its not like that. He didn't tell everyone just us. He thought we should know since all of us share your secret. Anyway I'm glad your okay but if you need to talk to anyone you can talk to me."
"Thanks a lot. Actually I do need to talk about something."
I told him about the memories I got today. He was so shocked.
"I'm not sure. I feel like there's more to it. Can you please keep this to yourself? I don't want to make a big deal of it and I'm not certain of anything."
"Sure. Do you realise that this is a big twist. Let's wait till we find out more. If you remember anything else come to me. Okay?"

"Sure. Now go in there and get them all out."
We went back to the practice room and I boiled the water. Before I could pour the boiled water into the cup Taeyung stopped me.
"(y/n) let me do it. You must be tired."
"Thanks. Hurry up. I'm hungry."
I ate the noodle in silence while the rest started playing around. I gave them a cold stare and they sat down and talked like human beings.

~really long time skip~

A week has passed and I haven't got any other memories. It was late at night and I couldn't stop thinking about my life. Did I really die or am I in a coma? I grabbed my jacket and purse before heading out. The staff are allowed to leave the dorm but only the BTS members are not allowed. The elevator doors opened, inside were 2 man standing facing away from the door. They were wearing masks and hat with jackets. They looked kinda shady to me. I entered and stood at the corner not wanting any contact with the strangers. I was looking at the numbers like they were the most interesting thing happening.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder. I jumped back while hitting the man with my hand. The guy took of his mask telling me to stop.
"(Y/n) stop. It's me J-hope and that's Jimin."
Jimin took of his mask revealing his face. I calmed down and pushed my bangs behind.
"My god! What the hell are you guys doing here?"
The elevator stopped on the first floor Jimin pulled me out and took me to the stairs.
"As you know we are not allowed to go out but sometimes it gets stuffy in there. So we sneak out to the convenience store."
"Jimin do you know what will happen if we get caught? They'll probably hire bodyguards to watch you guys 24/7 but since you guys look like you've done this a lot. I'll let it go. I mean you guys are humans too."
They bowed while saying thank you. We went straight to the underground parking taking the staircase. They led me out from there.

"So this is how you avoid security. Not bad. Does everyone take turn going out?"
"Yeah. If anyone came to our room the others can cover it up," Jimin said while wearing his mask again.
"We usually go in pairs. Only Suga goes alone sometimes but one of us will try to follow."
We walked while talking to the store. We sat on the table and chairs they had outside the store while drinking drinks. We had a good time talking and J-hope was so bright. Even though it was cold he kept making jokes and it made the conversation nice. I laid my head on the table while listening to them talk. We talked about family and J-hope talked about everyone in his family. They expected me to talk but I kept quiet. Jimin looked at me like he was studying my face.
"(y/n) what were your family like?"
That was the question I was dreading.