chapter 9: Wake up call

Jin's pov

I brought the drink close to my lips when suddenly (y/n) stopped me. She quickly came closer to me and grabbed my hand by the wrist.
"You can't do that! Don't drink it. I already drank it."
"So.. What does it have to do with me drinking it?"
She inched closer to my ears and whispered.
"It'll be an indirect kiss. You don't want that right and I've never had my first kiss yet."
She let go of my wrist and moved back.
I realised that she was too shy that she had to whisper to me.
"Oh. Uh. Yeah. Here you can have it."
My fingers brushed her hands and immediately my face felt hot. I abruptly stood up and ran to the washroom.
"Sorry I need to use the washroom. I'll be back in a sec."
My heart was pumping fast and I felt hot. Oh god the way she whispered to me. It was so cute.

Reader's pov

The others asked me what I said to Jin. I just told them that it was about the clothes I left in the dryer this morning.
Somehow I think their angry cause I disturbed them from watching a movie. Jin came back few minutes later and we finished the movie. I said goodnight and returned to my room.

~Time skip to next morning~

I was in front of their door ready to enter. I went in and closed the door behind me. I switched on the small mic I had.
"Testing. One. Two. Three."
My voice was heard loud and clear from all the mini speakers I left in their room.
"Good morning BTS. Time to wake up. Come on. Hurry up. Jungkook, Taeyung, Suga,Namjoon,j-hope,jimin and Jin-ah. Wake up!!"
They heard the noise and woke up abruptly.
"What the hell is that?!"
Suga cursed out loud. Grumpy looking 7 people walked out.
"(y/n) can't you wake us up nicely. Like come into our rooms, pat my head and wake me up. That would be nice."
"Taeyung-ah if I did that for everyone then it'll take me an hour. Now go get ready."

~time skip ~(because I'm lazy)

As usual they headed for practice and me to my office. Aishh! Being their manager is tiring. Lots to think and do. Not to mention getting signature and having a meeting.
"Miss you have to go to company A's building (I'm just not bothered to come up with a company name) to get a signature from one of their director. Come. I'll drive you."
"OK. Just give me a minute I'll come. The car is just across the road right?"
I walked to the practice room and called them.
"Guys I'm gonna be stepping out of the building. If you need anything ask the crew. If it's anything urgent just give me a call."
I quickly ran and entered the elevator. I got off at the ground floor and started walking. My secretary messaged me saying she's in the car. I was looking at my phone screen and crossing the road when a car honked and stopped right in front of me. My feet stopped and didn't move an inch. Memories flashed through my mind. I could see Kang Mirae on the night of the accident. She was carrying some heavy bags and I could see a car approaching fast running through the red lights. Even though the light was green for her It seemed like she stepped onto the road knowing it was dangerous. Her cheeks were wet. Was she crying? I think she was actually trying to kill herself. Was it suicide? When I came to my senses I was on the ground. The car had moved pass me and the driver was shouting loudly. Namjoon ran over to me.
"(y/n) what happened? Why didn't you move?"
" I'm not sure. I saw Kang Mirae on the night of the accident. I think the car triggered it. More importantly why are you here?"
"I came here to get your number. We realised none of us have your number."
I stood up and walked to the side of the road. I gave him my number. I wanted to tell the rest of them about what I saw but I don't wanna jump to conclusions. Maybe I should wait until I find out more. What If I'm wrong?
"Namjoon-ah go back. I'll come back later."
"OK. See you. Be careful."
I got in the car and inclined the seat. My secretary handed my a file.
"Miss you have to get a signature in there."
"Thanks. I'll just lay down for awhile if you don't mind. "
"No problem. Continue."
We arrived at company A. I told my secretary to wait outside while I went in. When I got into the elevator and 2 other girls came in together. Their eyes were wide open.
"Yah. Kang Mirae you already woke up from the coma?"
They surrounded in the lift not letting me press the button.
"I'm sorry but I don't know you."
I politely bowed and tried to move. One of the girls pushed me back harshly.
"You used to be ugly but now just because you lost some weight and you work for Bighit does that mean you won't remember us."
Again I remembered some old memories.