chapter 16 : Take my hand

Cause I'm lazy to write....

~time skip~

It was midnight. After some begging, the doctor allowed me to get discharged. Of course the guys didn't let me leave so easily but managed to convince otherwise. I felt a thousand times better but I still felt weak and dehydrated. Namjoon had helped me to the car's backseat. As soon as Jin drove I felt dizzy. Jungkook sat in the back with me. I laid my head on his lap and used Jin's jacket to cover myself. I wanted to sleep but the movement of the car prevented it.

I felt Jungkook's big warm hands on my head. He stroked my head gently and honestly it was very comforting.
I closed my eyes feeling his hands on my head and smelling cherry perfume from Jin's jacket. It was like heaven. I needed a bit of rest from this life. I've been so cooped up with my life that I had forgotten to find out about what had happened to old body. I pushed it to the back of my thoughts. Right now I need to rest. I'll think of it later. My short 20 minutes of heaven came to a halt when Jungkook tapped my shoulders.

Jungkook's POV

"(Y/n) were here? Can you get up?"

Her eyes shot open. She nodded her head once and woke up. She put one hand on my thigh making my breath hitch. I relaxed when she moved further away. She's usually so cautious around everyone. She must be tired to let her guard down. We sneaked her to the dorm without being noticed. She gave us a weak smile and waved us goodbye. We watched her enter her dorm in silence waving back. As soon as we got back to the dorm I jumped on the couch. I could tell that all of us were confused about what had happened.

3rd person POV

"Who do you think drugged her?"
Hoseok said gaining all of their attention.

"I think we should keep this a secret from her and say that's it's a side effect from drinking too much. Just until we find out what really happened," Suga said.

It was the one thing they could agree on. They adored (y/n). Often finding themselves the need to protect her. But that happened today (Jung)shook them up.

The next day (y/n) dressed as usual not wanting step out of her comfort zone. Especially not today. Their schedule was quite easy going today. Just the usual. Going to practise, some office work and things. During lunch break she went to check on the boys and found only j-hope there. He was doing a new choreography that she didn't recognise. He noticed her presence and imediately flashed a smile. She was glad to see him smelling so bright like the sun. She smiled in return.

"Heyyyyy!! How you feeling? Better I hope."

"Mm. I feel better. The doctor gave me some meds but seeing your smile has really energized me."

"I'm glad I could help." He gave her another warm smile making her go uwu.

"Awww hobi you really are my Sunshine. What would we do without your smile to cheer us up."

He blushed but quickly grinned wide to hide it. She had asked him about his dancing skill. Which led him to explain his childhood history.

"So do only dance this kind of dance? How about other kinds?"

"I haven't specifically learned others but I'm a fast learner. Do you like dancing?"

"Yeah I do. Back in highschool we used to join aerodance. It's kind of similar to Zumba but you can use dance steps. Not just pop but salsa and others. Don't misunderstand I'm not a great dancer at all. I can't even compare myself to you. Oh and there's this dance I'm interested in. It's Walt's. I've seen people dancing to it in movies. It's something that I've never dared to try."