chapter 2: I'm alive

'Ahhh I'm hungry. I wanna eat. Wow the first thing I think about after waking up is food? Seriously I smell something nice. I wanna eat it. Wait what? Food? In my room? Who the hell is eating it? More importantly who the hell is in my room?' I slowly open my eyes and saw a white ceiling. 'Am I in heaven? Am I dead? I can't be!' I tried to remember the last thing that happened. ' oh shit! That's right the bus and my class. How can I forget. Ugh.' I tried to get up but my feet and hands just won't comply. I could hear the sound of food being chewed. After a few minutes of it. The man sitting on the sofa got up to throw the trash. 'Is he a Korean? Why is this guy sitting in here? I'm 100% sure we're not related nor do I know him.' As I was studying his face and movements the guy saw me and dropped his trash. "Oh my god Kang Mirae your awake! Wait for awhile I'll bring the nurse. This is good news. "

I was so surprised. He was obviously talking in Korean but strangely I could understand. 'Did he just call me Kang Mirae?' The nurse came in with the doctor following close behind. The doctor shone light into my eyes and checked my pupil dilation. " Kang Mirae I'm a doctor at this hospital. I want you to respond to me by blinking once for yes and twice for no. If you're not sure then blink thrice. OK?" I blinked once letting him know I understood. "Do you remember what happened to you during the accident? " I blinked twice. "Do you know who you are? " I blinked once. 'Of course I know. I'm
(y/n)' "You got into an accident and you've been in a coma for 3 months. Don't panic. The company covered the fees and we will help you to regain body movements slowly. You will undergo therapy as long as It takes. Your body is too weak now. I'll give you an injection. You might feel sleepy but it's nothing to worry about. Go ahead and rest for now. Do you understand? " I blinked once again. 'The company? Is it the bus company? I'm too tired to think about it now. I'm really confused. Why do people keep talking in Korean and how the hell do I understand it. I'm getting sleepy. I'll ask about this to the nurse later' I slowly drifted into sleep. I had no idea what was waiting for me.

After 5 hours you woke up and luckily your voice was back. You tried to talk In English but the nurse didn't understand. So you just talked in Korean. It was really weird because you have never learned Korean before. The nurse raised your bed and gave you some protein shakes. You don't really like them but the nurse said you can't eat solid food for a few days. 'Well what did I expect, my body must be weak of course I can't digest the food well. '

Time skip...

A few hours later I could raise my arms. 'Finally! I want to see my face I must look like shit right now' "Ma'am can I have a mirror please I need to see my face. Do I look ugly? Do I have many scars?" "Oh. Don't worry your face looks fine. Fortunately you didn't get so much of external injuries most of it were internal. Like a broken rib and bones. You hit your head hard but your face didn't get damaged. I think you might have some permanent scarring on your legs. " As she explained them she handed me the mirror and left the room. Slowly I turned the mirror and saw my face. I couldn't believe it. That's not my face. This is not me. 'Who is this girl? Am I in her body?' I threw the mirror on the wall and screamed. 'Where the hell am I. I need to find out' As I was struggling to get up on my feet the nurses came in. They saw my frantic behaviour and tried to pull me back to bed. I pushed them away harshly and tried to get up again. The doctor ordered the nurses to tie my hands to the bed. I screamed and pushed them away as much as I could. " Hurry give her some sedative "the doctor shouted to one of the nurses. I couldn't do anything else. I couldn't move my legs and my body was too weak to fight anyone. As I got the sedative I calmed down and slept soundly.

Time skip again....

After I woke up I tried to tell the nurse that something weird has happened and that she needs to let me go. Nobody listens. I tried screaming all night and calling out to them. 'If only I could free my hands. What's the point anyway they'll just think I'm crazy. ' It's been 4 days since I woke up from the coma. I asked if I have any visitors." Kang Mirae later some people from the company you interned at will come visit you. Hope they can help you somehow." the nurse Informed me while feeding me the protein shake. "Oh. OK. " I don't know how to respond to this situation anymore. Hoping someone will listen to me I just layed there. "Umm ma'am I feel numb from laying down. Is there any chance you could push me in a wheelchair. I need some fresh air. " " Well you've been laying there for 2 days straight. Let me ask the doctor." Minutes later she came back in with a wheelchair. "Mirae the doctor said yes but I have to still have to tie your hands. Maybe after awhile I can take it off. You have to cooperate with me. OK?"
"Ok. Sure. " The nurse pushed me to the counter to wrote down my name and time in a log book. Then she took me to a rooftop garden. The place was empty except for flowers and benches. 'It's so windy up here' "Ma'am why are there no one on this floor?" "The floor is strictly for VIP. So there's not many people who can come here to this garden." I loved the garden. You could get a nice view from here. It's windy, full of flowers and plants. Not many people come. I could imagine myself spending all my time here. We heard the glass door open and a little girls came in with a ball. The nurse asked her where her parents were. "I don't know ma'am. They told me to wait here until my brother comes to pick me up." "Wait here. I'll go find your brother. Why don't you talk to that girl over. Keep her company. Can you?" "Sure!" "I'll be back in a bit. " the nurse left me with a toddler at the garden. The girl came to me and started braiding my hair. "Unni why are your hands tied. Did you do something naughty? "
"Ah. This? It's nothing I just didn't want an injection so they tied my hands and forced me to take it. " "Oh. Pity you. Your hands must hurt a lot. " "Yes they do hurt. The nurse forgot to untie it for me. Why don't you help me. Please." The little girl nodded her head and untied my hands. I thanked her profusely. She got really shy. The nurse came back in to take the little girl to her brother. I pretended like my hands were tied. She told me to wait here until she comes back.

At the lobby downstairs....

"Hyung I feel so nervous to see her. I feel like its our fault that she got into this accident. " Jungkook whined while holding Jin's arm. "I know. I feel guilty too. Maybe we shouldn't have asked for late night food and make her go buy things for us. What if she screams at us saying its our fault." Jin whined together while looking at the other members of BTS. Suga massaged his temples looking at the members worried faces. Sure he was worrying too. He was actually freaking out but they need to stay calm. "If only our previous manager didn't bully her or make her work extra hours. This wouldn't have happened." " What Suga said is true. All this while when we asked for some small favours or asked him to run an errand he handed them down to her. We didn't know. We wouldn't have done this to any of the employees." Namjoon was interrupted by a nurse and their company advisor. The company advisor said "Boys don't worry we'll settle this issue with her. Why don't you guys go visit her we'll come back later. I need to have a talk with producer Bang." The boys nodded their head and went ahead.

At the garden....

You rolled you wheel to the glass door and locked it. Now no one can bother you. You have to regain your leg movement and escape from this hellhole. You didn't want the nurses to drag you to the bed. As you locked the door and tried to wheel away from it 7 boys came into your view.

Jin's pov

'What the hell is happening? First she wasn't in her room now she's in the garden. Why did she lock the door? Don't tell me she trying to suicide! ' "Guys we have to stop her. I think she's trying to escape or die." I panicked and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. The other members called out to her. Jungkook shouted at her. Telling her to open the door. "Kang Mirae open the door now. We're trying to help you. p
Please. "

(y/n) pov

'Who are these boys. Do they know me. They look my age. Maybe they know this girl. I should talk to them.' I don't know why but when I look at them I feel like I've known them before. My head started pounding and some memories flashed in my mind. I saw some of the boys laughing and talking. Few of them were dancing on stage. I couldn't take it. The pain just got worse. I tried to get up from the wheel chair but fell on my knees. The boys looked terrified and started banging the glass harder calling out to me. I slowly tried to crawl to the door and unlocked it. All 7 boys rushed to me and hugged me.

----------------------------------------

That was long. Let me know what you think of it. Just so you know I wrote all this chapters before publishing the book. So you guys can get an idea of how the story is gonna go. Anyway. Bye. Ciao!