3. Angelo

I tossed the keys to Mike, knowing I wouldn't be able to drive safely with all the thoughts running in my head, her parents drove me nuts, they didn't realise what a beautiful soul their daughter was, had missed so much, luckily our parents had embraced her within the family and had filled some of the void left when her own parents were too busy.
I fidgeted and growled at my thoughts
"Hey you need a distraction?" Charlie asked.
"Yes" I muttered.
"Good, can you take a look at the laptop in the green bag, its running really slow and driving Eve nuts"
"Okay" I pull the bag up and open the laptop, waiting for it to power up.
"What's the password?"
"Oh shit, I forgot about that, pass it here" she mumbled.
"Don't be daft, just tell me"
"Oh hell, keep it quiet, she'll kill me if she knows I told you"
"Charlie, just tell me, then I can try to fix it" I grumble.
"Capital m, capital y, number 3 all lower case a n g e l s"
Mike laughed "really?"
"Yes, but don't tell her you know"
"Know what?" I queried focused on the screen as the start up script ended and the system loaded.
"Lo, did you not hear that, her password is MY3angels"
"And?" I replied opening the control panel.
This time laughter from both Mike and Charlie filled the car and I paused as I thought about what they had said.
"Fuck.....really?"
"Finally!" Charlie laughed.
I grinned hoping this meant that our advances are going to be welcome, none of us had ever thought they wouldn't be, but the little things like this did help.
I returned my focus to her laptop, searching for the problem "her memory space is almost full, that's the problem" I update Charlie "not a lot I can do about that, I'll check there's no duplicate file areas that may help a little"
"Cool" Charlie replied before turning the radio on and making us smile with her off key singing.
The biggest file was a word document, I could probably free up some space if it was compressed so I opened it up and took at look. It was a story, a very long story, I read the title and peeped at the front of the car, Charlie and Mike were not interested in what I was doing, I released the breath I hadn't realised I was holding and scrolled further.
'Theirs to command by Rose Angels'
'An erotic fairytale'
Well we'll we'll, what do we have here.
'The girl hid behind the tree and watched as the boys stripped off their clothes and jumped into the pond, sending ripples racing out from their near identical golden bodies, her body warmed and ached and she wished she had the nerve to call out, to join them, to tell them what she wanted them to do to her, but she couldn't, they were out of bounds to her.
I jumped ahead a few pages..
'Gabriel ran a finger down her exposed spine causing her to shiver and goosebumps cover her body, her nipples peaked and her core wept at the touch of an angel'
I shifted in my seat, my length hardening against my jeans. I skipped a few more pages...
'Michael leaned over her, her long chestnut hair wrapped around his fist as he drew her kneeling body closer, her parted lips in line with his dripping cock, her tongue darted out to touch the tip and she prayed for more'
I groaned and adjusted myself, my eyes flicking up to check I wasn't being observed, I skipped ahead..
'Angelo, please, harder she begged as he pounded into her soft body from behind, one hand wrapped around her throat, holding her in place, the other buried between her legs playing with her clit, he raised his hand to her lower stomach where he could feel the imprint of his cock as he pushed his way deeper inside her, his teeth dropping to her neck and biting down as the orgasm tore through her body and he marked her as his'
"You all right?"
I looked up blankly to see Mike watching me in the rear view mirror "uh"
"Lo?"
I grinned at him, "I'm good, it's all good"
Charlie turned around "did you find anything?" She asked innocently.
I grinned again "oh yes, I found it"
"Can you fix it?"
I grinned again "yeah, but it may take me a while, don't tell her, it'll be a surprise"
Charlie smiled "okay, we're going to be busy setting up the house anyway, so theres no rush"
I saw Mike watching me and smiled at him mouthing 'later' and he nodded, I smiled to myself and fought not to read anymore before i shut the computer back down and tucked it safely away, under a blanket, so no one would remove it by mistake.
Leaning back I closed my eyes and replays her words through my mind, picturing her with us in those positions. Seems like our little Eve had a whole lot of imagination and we featured very strongly in it.
Morally I knew I should leave it alone but I wanted to read it, I wanted to share it with my brothers and to make her fantasies come true, she had written our names into her story, we could make her story a reality.
"We're home" Charlie shouted happily as we turned into the estate,
Mike parked next to Jo's car and Gabe pulled in behind us, Mom appeared at the door waving us in, "welcome home my babies" she rushed and hugged Charlie and Emme "come in and have some tea and then we can get you unloaded"
"Hey where's our hugs" Mike asked putting his arms around Mom and swinging her round.
"I saw you boys this morning, my girls I haven't seen for days" she said hugging him back before rushing us all inside.
We filed into the kitchen and I felt myself relax as I finally saw her sitting at the table with Jo.