6. Eve

"Jo, have you seen my laptop bag?" I called standing in the middle of the boxes in the lounge.
"No, have you looked in the car" she shouted back from her room.
"All of the laptops bags went into Lo's car, did that get unloaded?" Charlie shouted from the kitchen.
"I don't have mine either so probably not" Emme added coming to join me.
"Do you need it?" She queried.
"Only to check my emails, but it's fine I can get it back tomorrow" I replied blushing as I thought of what was in my laptop, still it was password protected so no one could access it.
We worked on sorting boxes to the correct rooms till Charlie called us into dinner. "Welcome home to us, may all our dreams come true" she toasted raising her glass to us all.
Dinner was full of plans and actions on what we each needed to do, I flushed at Emme reminding me to get the boys help with the office but agreed to do so and was pleasantly relaxed once our wine and dinner was finished.
Laying in my new room, I thought back over the day, the move, my parents news, the boys, feeling at home finally after three years away, sleep hovered before claiming me, my mind taking me off into dreams about my angels.
'Kneel, my body quivered at the soft command, I felt movement behind me as a hand brushed my hair to one side, lips kissing my exposed nape, a second hand cupped my breast, thumb rubbing over my hardening nipples, the blindfold I was wearing prevented me seeing which of my angels was doing what but I could sense all their eyes on me' I tossed in my bed 'do you want us to touch you Eve?, oh yes I whispered, are you ready Eve?, oh yes, my back arched into the contact at my breast, a hand twisted in my hair and I felt pressure as my hair was tugged back, exposing my throat to them, will you let us mark you Eve?, yessss, I moaned my heart racing, I felt biting stings on my body as three mouths closed in and sucked and bit, marking me, I shuddered in their hold, mini orgasms racking my body, please I begged, not yet baby, but we are coming, their touches got lighter and I reached out but could feel nothing, I dropped my head a sob tearing through my body and I gasped jerking awake.'
Breathing heavily I reached for my notebook, jotting down the outline of the dream, knowing I would use it within my novel, not that anyone would ever see it, it was personal, even though erotic fiction was more popular now than ever before, I couldn't share mine, it would tell my angels everything and could ruin my friendship with the family.
I lay back in the bed waiting for morning to come, knowing I would see them again tomorrow.