5. Michael

I look at Eve's bent head, her face flushing red after her whispered "yes sir" and groaned, feeling my brothers tense either side of me.
Mom glanced between us and clapped her hands "come on girls, let go get you settled in"
Her arms came out and swept us towards the door, "come on boys, we will meet you down there, the door is open so you can start unloading, I will follow with the girls"
I looked over to Eve, but moms hand on my arm brought my attention back to her and she silently shook her head.
"Okay, okay we're going" I said leading the way.
I followed Gabe to the van and got in, Lo following us in his car, "you okay" Gabe queried.
"Yeah, just her words, do you think she's interested, she's so innocent, I hope she is but do you think we are asking too much of her"
"Mike, relax, the girls support us and I don't think if she wasn't interested they would let us near her, also she watches us, her body reacts when we are near, we just need to let her get comfortable and let her see we are interested" Gabe tells me, pulling the van to a stop outside the granary, with Lo pulling up beside us.
"Lets unload the car first, then we can move it out of the way" Gabe suggests, opening the car door to take the bags off the back seat.
Lo jumps forward "NO!" He shouts and Gabe pauses.
"What?"
Lo looks around shifting, "Shit sorry, leave the green bag"
I look at him "why, what are you up too, is this about what you found?" I remember him looking at Eve's laptop on the way back.
"Lo?" Gabe prompted him.
"There's an erotic story, written by Eve, and we are in it"
"Fuck, really, did you read it" I asked him.
"Only three sections but I want to read more"
"But it's hers, should we, I mean this is hers" Gabe muttered looking at us both, I could see he was torn.
"Hey we are here, let's get started" Charlie shouted at us.
"Lets leave the car till later, we need to talk about this" I told them, shutting the car door and moving to the van.

Unloading didn't take long, all we needed to do was haul the boxes into the rooms marked on the sides of them and everything else into the lounge.
"That's the van empty" Gabe called from the door. "What do you need done now?"
"I think we will just work through slowly unpacking" Jo said coming into the room, "it will take us a couple of days to work through it, we weren't exactly organised with our packing" she laughed.
Eve was in the kitchen with Charlie and Mom, putting stuff in cupboards and making a list of what they needed when they went shopping. We could hear their voices and I had seen both my brothers look in as they passed the door.
"Okay boys, that's it for now, Angelo can you drive me back up to the house, I need to get the boys sorted before your fathers come back"
I turned to Jo, "you sure there's nothing else you need us to do"
"Thanks Mike but I think we good for tonight, we will probably take you up on that offer soon" she said hugging me.
I caught Lo's glance at the kitchen "don't let Eve struggle with the office, we want to help her" I reminded Emme who had come to say bye.
"Don't worry brothers, we will find lots of opportunities for you to help Eve, just give us a chance to get her settled first." She laughed waving us out as we called goodbye to Charlie and Eve.
We followed Lo back towards the house, stopping at the offices to drop the van back before walking the short distance to where Lo had parked waiting for us with Eve's laptop in his hands.
"Let's take it upstairs, if the dads or mom find out we've got this, they will make our lives hell" I warn them, following Gabe up to our rooms where Lo set the laptop up on his desk and we crowded round.
"What's the password" Gabe asked watching him work.
"'MY3angels" I told him and he laughed "really"
We watched the screen load and reveal the desktop and Lo opened the link to the book, we all crowded closer, "it's too small for all of us to read, let me link it up to the desktop" Lo growled, as we jostled him to see.
"Just print it off" I muttered, "then we can all read it"
"Fine, fuck, just give me a chance to link up, Gabe can you check there's enough paper in the printer"
"Yeah, there's loads" he confirms.
"Done" Lo sits back and pulls out his phone, fiddling with his photos while we waited for the pages to print.
Gabe grabs some bottles of beer and passes us one each "send mom a text we'll do our own dinner, that way we won't be disturbed" he tells Lo.
I watch the pages piling up and worry about what we are doing, reasoning with myself that we can use this to help her, we can make her story come true, her fantasies real.
The printer finishes and Lo springs up to grab the pages, spreading them into three piles and handing one to each of us. "Fuck it's a whole novel, let's get comfortable" he laughs throwing himself onto the sofa his feet up on the armrest.
"Theirs to Command, an erotic fairytale by Angel Rose"
The room got warmer the more we read, 30 minutes in and I could hear both Lo and Gabe, shift and groan under their breath, her words brought to life in our minds, I reached for my beer, not realising i had finished it and got up to grab another for us all.
"Fuck, fuck" Gabe moaned his hands clenching the paper, his jeans looking snug around his obvious erection. He wasn't the only one, Lo and I were both in the same situation "how does she come up with all this, it's like she has a window in my mind, as if she knows what I want to do to her" Lo growls softly, putting his copy to the side and grabbing the beer.
"What's our plan, how do we move forward, cause I have to say now all I want to do is grab her and take her to my room to get started" Gabe replied.
"Me too" I grinned at them "but first we need to finish the story, then we can plan our approach, I think it's safe to say she wants us, now we can show her we want her too."
"I'll chuck a couple of pizzas in the oven for us for dinner, we need to read this tonight, you know we've got a meeting tomorrow about a new project with the dads and I don't want to be distracted by this" Lo tells us.
I smile at my brothers and settle back to read more of Eve's story.