26. Epilogue

It seemed that the time after we had returned from the cottage flew by in the blink of an eye, my angels had refused to let me be apart from them, so after much arguing with their sisters, my angels moved into the granary with me and the girls took over their apartment in the main house, coming down to share the office with me if they were working from home, but giving us our space.
Wedding planning took over much of our spare time but between Mama and the girls it didn't take long to organise and now we are ready, three months after my angels proposed to share our love for family and friends, in a bonding ceremony within the castle grounds.  My parents had arrived a couple of days earlier and after a couple of tearful meetings we had come to a new understanding, my mother was still subdued about my new relationship but my father had given his support and would be the one walking me down the aisle.
I had legally married one of my angels in the local courthouse, with just the Roses present, and no I'm not going to say who because to us it doesn't matter, we are all equally part of our marriage.  Mama had cried and hugged the Papas after the ceremony then disappeared for two days to the cottage much to the embarrassment of their children, but I thought it was wonderful that they loved each other so much.
Emme appeared behind me in the mirror "sister are you ready?" I swallowed the lump in my throat at my love, for the girls I could now legitimately call sisters and nodded, tears in my eyes.
"No, no, don't cry, you'll ruin the makeup" she panicked and I laughed the emotion easing, and hugged her. "thank you for being my friend and my sister" and this time it was Emme wiping her eyes.
A knock at the door pulled us apart and Emme smiled before opening it my father waiting outside, "You look beautiful Eve" he told me coming forward to pull me into his arms, a little stiffly but I smiled at him, he was trying and I hoped one day he would hug as naturally as the Roses. He stepped back and held out his arm to me "Shall we?" and he led me towards my loves.
xx
I looked at my brothers nervously, aware of the crowd of guests behind us as we waited for Eve to arrive, I chuckled to myself, we had already married her at the courthouse but this felt realer, this was for everyone to see she was our and we are hers.
I peaked at mom who smiled and offered a thumbs up making us all laugh and then the music started and our eyes swung to Eve and nothing else mattered as her father led her towards us before kissing her cheek and taking his seat next to her mother.
I know we spoke, I know we repeated our vows but until the words 'you may now kiss your bride' I was blinded by her, our friends and family crowded around us offering their congratulations and finally I could breath, she was ours and everyone knew it.
Then I started counting down the hours till we could get away, she had not wanted to go far for our honeymoon so we have arranged with mom to have the cottage and no interruptions.
xx
I smiled and held my husbands hands watching my oldest boys, I could see the love between them all and Eve and knew they would be a strong partnership, and hopefully soon parents themselves.
To their side I could see my girls, they glowed and were so happy their sister was settled, and having them back in the main house was wonderful too, I had missed them when they had been at university and hoped they too would find men who deserved them.
A gasp from behind me made me turn to see my youngest children once again with Evie and I grinned, the boys had met there match there, she could be as bad as them with pranks and chaos and I had spent some time with her mother getting to know the family I was sure would one day join ours, if they didn't kill each other first.
"Baby what are you grinning at?" Luc asked me, hugging me into his side, I sighed and breathed in the scent of my devil "our family" I told him and watched the sun beam over our family "I am so glad Nona found me that day and I know she is watching over us all"
xx
Damn it, how the hell did she do that, I fumed as my phone again chirped like a demented bird as it had been doing every hour since this 6am this morning. Eli and Noah laughed as I pulled my phone out of my pocket "where is she" I growled looking around.  Eli pointed and I turned to see Evie stood with our sisters "come on, grab her, I need this to stop, its driving me mad" I grumble and we stalk our prey. 
Evie's head swings round to us as Charlie warns her we are heading her way and after a quick exchange which makes them all laugh, she is rushing away from us.
"Quick" Eli rushes right and Noah left and we trap her in the aisle behind our parents moving in to surround her.
"Make it stop" I demand thrusting my phone at her.
She grins up at me, her tiny frame a good foot smaller than mine and my brothers "make what stop, I don't know what you are talking about" she lies.
"Genievieve!" I growl moving closer to her, she steps back into Noah and gasps as his hands rest on her shoulders, holding her trapped against him, her gasp making moms eyes look our way, but mom only grins at us. I hold my phone out to her silently and she takes it, her fingers racing over the key pad before handing it back, then twisting out of Noahs hands and racing away as we all watch her till she is out of our sight.

(The story continues in Their Goddess, Book Three of The Roses.)