12. Eve

I daydreamed as I drove to my parents, thinking of my angels and what could happen tonight, earlier I had laid in the bath imaging the look on their faces as they closed in around me, thoughts of my fantasy story had run through my head and I had been embarrassed as how sensitive my body had become to my own touch.
The house was in darkness as I approached and I could see nothing out of the ordinary, grabbing my keys I unlocked the front door and reached for the light switch.
I screamed as hands grabbed me from behind, twisting out of the grip they had on my coat, I fell forward but free, I twisted round and faced a balaclava clad person between me and the door, backing up I moved away from his reach.
I heard the feet coming from behind and rushed for the door, knowing I would be trapped if I stayed within the house.  I fought as the hands grabbed me again and felt pain as his hand tangled in my hair, pulling me to a stop as another hand swung and hit the side of my face, causing black spots to cloud my vision and I fell to the floor to the sound of angry voices above me.
Through the haze I could hear them argue about what to do with me, I could feel the pain throbbing through me and feared what they would do, I was glad that I hadn't brought Jo with me, I didn't want her to get hurt, I saw my angels in my mind before I blacked out.

"What the fuck do we do with her, I was told the place was empty"
"Tie her up, and let's finish what we came for, shame we don't have more time, she's pretty" he trailed a hand across her chest, squeezing her breast hard before reaching into his pocket for zip ties and fastening her hands and feet.
"You're a sick bastard, come on before anyone else turns up"
"Grab her feet, theres a cupboard over there, let's hope she's missed before she starves" he chuckles darkly shutting the door on her unconscious form.