24. Hades, Lucifer and Daemon

We watched our wife amble through the hall looking pleased with herself as she turned in a circle of light, her hands outstretched as she did a little pirouette.
"You okay there baby?" Luc called from the doorway making her jump guiltily before heading our way "hello husbands mine" she said grinning before flopping down in Daemons lap, we all grinned at her, even after all this time she was still our heart.
"What are you up to?" we eyed her suspiciously.
"The boys have taken Eve up to our cottage" she grinned at us. "That means Emme won their bet and will be maid of honour and soon soon soon we will have a wedding, we can have that here, ohh and babies, I can't wait till we have children running around the place again" Eva almost sings at us happily.
"Wait what bet and where did babies come from?" Hades  jumps up looking worried.
"The girls chose a time frame before the boys claimed Eve, The nearest is going to maid of honour, that's Emme, she said two weeks, she knows her brothers well, and obviously they will get married and then come babies, I'll be a grandma" Eva smiled at us all again.

"Oh shit" Luc said flopping back on the sofa.

Eva laughed "that's our first set dealt with, and the youngest set is getting there, I need to think about how we get our girls settled" she told us merrily.

"Eva, don't you think you should let things happen naturally" Hades asked pacing in front of her...."and what do you mean about the youngest set"

Eva giggled at her husbands worried faces "Can you not see how the boys are with Little Evie" she patted Daemons arm "but don't worry we have a few years before they will get there"

Daemon groaned and hugged Eva tighter on his lap.

"Now do you want to tell me what was going on earlier, I didn't like being sent off like that" she twisted and pinned Deamon with her pissed mommy look and we all gulped.