23. Eve

OMG, OMG, OMG my brain went round and round in circles as Mike led me from the Granary and towards his car, he kissed the top of my head before opening the door and settling me inside, carefully pulling the seatbelt into place, and I shivered at the feeling of being cared for, of feeling I was precious.
"Where are we going?" I asked as he turned away from the main house and down one of the farm tracks "its a surprise, do you trust me" he grinned at me and I smiled back "yes" "Thats our good girl" he growled softly, catching my hand in his and holding it.  I felt tremors running through my body from his words, how many times had I dreamt of them saying that, or of them telling me what to do, of them touching me and now, now it might be coming true, I hope they don't expect me to know what I'm doing, I've never dated, no one has ever tempted me away from my dreams about my angels.  I could feel Mike's thumb caressing my hand, chasing away my fear, I wasn't scared of them but of the unknown, of letting them down "Relax baby, nearly there" he soothed, turning up another farm track and pulling up in front of a little cottage.  I stared at it enchanted, "whose is this, its beautiful"
Mike came round to open my door, his hand on mine as he helps me out, "its part of the family estate, its moms special getaway spot, but for now its ours" he tells me, guiding me towards the front door, his arm coming round me to open the latch and usher me inside.

The open plan living area was backed by floor length windows showcasing the views over the valley behind the cottage, my eyes automatically drawn to the view as Mike guides me further inside shutting the door behind us, I feel him watching me, before I feel other eyes on me, as Gabe steps into the room from the left, his shirtless torso making the stunning view seem muted, as my gaze rakes over his perfectly sculpted body, I hear my breath catch and Mike chuckles behind me "breathe baby".
Gabe prowls forward halting just out of reach in front of me, his eyes catch mine and i'm trapped in his gaze "kneel" he commands and I melt into a kneel at his feet without conscious thought "that's our good girl" he praises inching forward, his hand coming to cup and lift my chin making me look up at him, my body is his to command, theirs to command.
"So beautiful" I hear Lo growl and my gaze slides right, my cheeks blazing, as my fantasies take over my mind, and Lo steps up next to Gabe, his godlike body only clad in soft sweat pants, his body a golden match to his brother, I struggle to swallow as he reaches out, and lifts a loose curl of hair, twisting it around his finger and tugging, gently making me sway within Gabes hold.
Mike moves closer behind me and I feel the heat from his body as his hand pulls my ponytail, using it to guide my head back, almost painfully but still on the edge of pleasure so he can look down at me "Do you want us Little Eve, we want you, in so many ways, our ways" he growled the last two words and my body clenched around my core. "if you say yes, there's no going back, you're ours completely, from now to eternity, and your fantasies baby are just the beginning, they've fed ours and I promise you, we have lots we want to do to you" he continues and I feel mini pulses flood through me at his words.
Gabe fingers tighten "use your words baby girl" he demands, his eyes fiery with emotion, staring down at me.
I shiver between them "yes, yes please" I gasp my body already wanting more and gasp again, this time in fear as they all pull back from me, until Gabe takes my hands and pulls me to my feet. I sway a little and Lo steps forward swinging me up into his arms and carrying me from the room, I can feel nerves building and Lo looks down at me worried "you okay, you sure about this?" his concern chases away my worries, i know if I said stop they would, but I know they will look after me, I believe in them, I smile back up at him "I'm sure" I tell him and his body relaxes at my words. He lowers me to the floor in a stunningly large bedroom, I gasp at the bed, its huge and they laugh at my expression, "Big enough to fit us all" Gabe teases, lifting my hand and kissing the back before turning it over and nibbling the pulse point, my knees wobble and my brain turns to mush as I see his actions flash across my mind, written in words on my computer screen "how?" I groan, Gabe just smiles at me and steps back as I feel Mike behind me again, his hands using my hair to tip my head allowing him to nibble my neck before sucking my lobe between his teeth and biting down, my mind is screaming at me, they know, and I feel the blush burn all over me, they've read my story "how?' I gasp.
Lo grins lovingly at me, "I think our sisters set you and us up, it may have been a test, and if it was I failed,  I didn't mean to read it, I didn't know it was there but Charlie asked me to look at your laptop with a story about it running slow, and I could help you and there it was, I peeked and your words made me hard, I did it again and I was hooked, it was as if everything I had been dreaming about for the last three years was written down before me and I read it all, we all read it all and do you know what we liked the most, is that you wanted us, the same way we want you, and now we can make your fantasies a reality" I feel my body melt at his words and grinned back, "show me" I say quietly but they all heard me and close in, their hands moving over my body, removing my clothes and theirs until I am surrounded by hard male flesh.
Gabe's fingers skim down my arm leaving a trail of goosebumps, they twine with mine and he guides our hands towards him, his strong fingers wrapping mine around his hard length, I look down and gasp at the size of him "it's big" I mutter to myself "too big" I groan as my other hand is wrapped around Lo's staff and they allow me to explore "it won't fit" I worry and they laugh "baby you're meant for us, it will fit, we promise" Gabe groans out as I tease and play stroking up and down. I feel Mike behind me and his cock rubs against my back as he returns to my neck, sucking and biting as I lose myself in their hold. Mike's hands caressing round my waist and rising up to my breasts, teasing and pulling my nipples, making me arch into his hands and mewl breathlessly, before his hands move lower and slip between my wet thighs, I squirm embarrassed at my wetness till he whispers in my ear, "our good girl, so wet for us, so nearly ready to have us pounding away inside you, you just need to come for us some more" and I explode as his fingers find and squeeze my clit, I scream in their arms as wave after wave of sensation rages through me, my hands gripping them hard, causing groans from Lo and Gabe, "more?" Mike teases in my ear. "please" I beg loudly desperate for their touch, and my body bucks as I feel Gabe and Lo bend slightly, as my breasts are lifted and nipples sucked into warm mouths, their tongues tracing the aureoles before sucking and nibbling, I could feel my core tightening with each suckle and Mikes lazy circling of my clit just added to the build up until I froze in their arms, my breath caught and black spots in my vision as my whole body convulsed from my curling toes to my brain and I passed out in their arms.

I woke to worried male voices "what happened?" I croaked and they all rushed over to me "we broke you" Lo said sounding so worried, I laughed, OMG they all looked worried "I'm fine, you didn't break me, just maybe caused an overload" I giggle at them.
Lo scowled "don't do it again, it scared us", I rolled sideways unconcerned about my nakedness, just wanting to make him smile again "Lo I promise, I'm okay" I said crawling over the bed towards him. I saw his eyes darken and follow my every move, was he breathing? I crawled closer and his cock jumped, a creamy drop at the end of it, he stepped closer to the bed and his cock was within reach, I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue, sliding it over the head of his cock, as I looked up into his eyes, I heard them all groan and felt Lo's hand in my hair tipping my head back more to look down at me "promise me your okay" he growled.
"I promise" I smiled, peeking up at him, "now you promised me my fantasies, or was that all talk?" I sass him, earning growls from all my angels before they showed me exactly what they had read in my book.