Chapter One

Codi's POV

It all started with a letter. My best friend Carter left her magazine at my house and of course I decided to read it. I read it beginning to end, but on one of the last pages was a fan letter mailing list. I decided to write my first EVER fan letter. I just never saw the point before. I loved One Direction that much. I set out to work. I wrote separate letters to each of the boys. Louis, Zayn (Zain), Liam, Niall, and Harry. Than I wrote one big letter to all of them explaining who I am. I waited and waited and waited, until finally, a package came in the mail directed to Codi Jonson. It had had no return address, so I had no idea who it was from. I drove home from running errands for my mom and opened it. What I saw inside was something unbelievable.

Carter's POV

I was just sitting on my sister's couch watching One Direction Video Diaries when I got the sudden urge to call my best friend Codi back at home. The phone rang twice and I heard, "Vas Happenin'" on the other line. "Nothing really. Do you miss me, yet?"

"Of course! Guess what I did last night?" I could just hear the cheesy smile in her voice.

"I don't know. Pulled a Harry and slept in the nude? Haha!"

"Close! I wrote my very first fan letter...EVER! Guess who to?"

"OMFG! Cool! Um.....The Jonas Brothers?"

"No! Are you freaking kidding me?!"

I responded in the best sarcastic tone, "Maybe..."

"No silly! ONE DIRECTION!"

"AHH! No way! What's their address?!"

As she told me, I wrote it down in my iPod. I was ecstatic!

"Well, CT, I'll talk to you later."

"Otay, Di! Night!"

"Night."

Click.

Codi's POV

I jumped up and down for 10 minutes! Inside the package were 2 plane tickets, 2 concerts tickets, and 2 backstage passes. Plus 2 CD's, 2 t-shirts for the concert, and a letter addressed to Carter and I. The letter said,

Dear Codi and Carter,

Thank you for the letters. It really touched us that you would go to the trouble and write us letters. Individually and all together. We really hope you can make it all the way to New York to see our Up All Night concert. You two girls seem so amazing, trustworthy, and down to earth. JUST LIKE US! (It's me Louis! I stole the pen haha!) We sent you tickets for the concert and plane, backstage passes, CD's for each of you, and t-shirts for the concert. Hope we get to see you on August 28. We'll be waiting!

LOUIS!                    Zayn :)                    Liam :D

                         Harry< 3                                               Niall :v

                                              KEVIN!!!!! SUPERMAAAN!!!! JIMMY...the protester.....<- Louis AGAIN!

Carter's POV

The first place I went to when I got home was to Di's. We started to talk about One Direction and about the daydreams we would have. Di said hers first.

"Yea. One of my daydream consisted of me in the shower." Codi started.

"What? That's kind of weird." I replied with an eyebrow raised.