Chapter Eight

Codi's POV

"I have to leave. I'm going to London with or without you." CT told me.

"I'm going with you sister!" I rushed to my room and got everything ready. It wasn't very hard. Since that day I had to get all my stuff ready in New York, I've been a LOT neater. All I had to do was get my toiletries in my bag and bring all my bags out. CT called the airport and our flight leaves in an hour. I called my dad and told him everything. He was ecstatic for us. He loves me that much.

"CT! Are we calling the boys or keeping it a surprise?"

"Keep it a surprise, but call Liam so he can come get us!"

"Kay!" I dialed Liam's number, I had them all memorized, it started ringing.

"Hey Di! What's happening?"

"Oh nothing. Hey, can you do me and CT a favor?"

"Sure. I'm confused, though. Why didn't you call Niall or Harry?"

"We don't want them to know about it."

"Oh. What do you need?"

"We are coming to London. CT called the airport and our flight leaves in an hour. We don't know where to go and we need someone to come get us. We figured anyone else would be too weird or would spill the beans so we called you."

"Okay. I can do this. When will your flight land?"

"Our flight is set to land tomorrow at noon your time."

"Okay. I'll be waiting. Is it okay if I bring Danielle, though?"

"Of course!" I gushed. "I can't wait to meet her and remember, please keep it a surprise. We really want to see the guys, but we want it to be a surprise. We aren't supposed  to get to London until November 1 and it's only September 7. Oh! And can we stay with you guys. We don't have time for any hotels."

"I promise to keep it a secret. You guys can crash with Niall and Harry. I'm 100 percent positive they'll let you." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay. Great! See you tomorrow and shh!"

"Alright bye Di."

"Bye."

'Click'

"CT! It's all set! We'll meet Liam and Danielle at the airport tomorrow at noon." I yelled looking at my phone.

"Shut up! I'm right next to you. Let's go before we miss our flight."

We literally ran out the door to the lobby. We couldn't check out fast enough. My dad already called the limo company and the limo was parked right out the door. We walked out, threw our bags in the back and jumped in the back of the limo. "Step on it!" CT shouted in Greek.

He stepped on it alright! We made it to the airport in 10 minutes. We went through the security and boarded the plane. We were set to take off in 20 minutes. We sat down and were VERY jumpy. We couldn't wait to see the guys. I wished we could've told our guys, but I would rather it have been a surprise anyways.

I couldn't calm myself down, so I asked for some tea and fell asleep.

Liam's POV

"Hey lads! Me and Danielle are going out to lunch." I told everyone.

"Alright!" Harry yelled.

"Whatever!" Zayn said.

"Bring me home food!" Niall exclaimed hungrily! Little did he know I was bringing home something better.