Chapter Twelve

Zayn's POV

"Thanks Di. I really appreciate this." I told Codi as we were walking around the mall.

"No problem." She smiled at me. "Anything for friends. Seriously. You are my friend and I never like to see my friends hurt."

"Thanks again Di. How about we go to Jack Wills?" I asked.

"Sure!" We walked into Jack Wills and I realized I have my sunglasses on, but I don't have anything else on. I quickly put up my hood and felt a wave of relief. I saw Codi motioning for me to look at a sweater.

"Wow! I love that sweater!" I exclaimed when I really got to see it.

"Well, try it on! My treat." I had the sweater on and I looked amazing.

"I love this sweater!"

"Good. Now take it off, so I can pay for it." Codi demanded.

"No. I'll buy it myself. "

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Zayn Malik! Do you need me to rip it off of you and pay for it then?" I got scared.

"No. You can get it, but I'm buying lunch!" I told her.

"You have yourself a deal." I took off the sweater and Codi payed for it.

"Thanks Di. I really love the sweater."

"No problem. I'm hungry."

I laughed. "You're always hungry."

"I know. You all still love me, though!"

"True!" I hugged her and brought her to the fast food Nando's in the mall. We ate a lot.

"Thanks Zayn! How about we get you your next tattoo?!" Di asked.

"Yes! What should I get?" I was stuck. I had been thinking about it, but I couldn't think of one to get.

"Well, do you have anyone special that will never leave you? Grandparent, sibling, parent, any family, or friends?"

"Well, I have the band, and I have all my sisters. I also have Perrie." I whispered the last part.

"Well, what if you got a collage of all their names mixed as one?"

"You mean like mash them all together as one name?" I was confused.

"No. I mean like have a heart or something and add all the names inside and around it." That made more sense to me.

"I think I'm going to do it!" I smiled as Di laughed.

"Onward kind sir!" We were complete goofballs across the entire mall to the tattoo parlor. Once we got there I had to decide on a base image.

"What do you think I should get?"

"I don't know. You love these people, so it could be a heart, or a star in honor of the band." Di suggested.

"I know what I'm going to get. You wait here I'll get it and make it a surprise." I winked and she just sighed. "What?"

"I want another tattoo." I barely heard her. I smiled.

"What was that?" I teased.

"I want a tattoo." she got a little louder. I decided to tease her some more.

"I still couldn't hear you!"

"I WANT ANOTHER FUCKING TATTOO!" I gaped at her. She covered her mouth and blushed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to swear. I swear!"