Chapter Thirteen

Cater's POV.

"Good morning love!" I was awakened by Harry softly shaking me.

"Good morning." I responded sleepily. I felt my eyes getting heavier as I slowly closed them again. I let my face get buried in my pillow as I realized it was hard to breathe. I turned to my back and I felt some ones eyes on me. It was Harry.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little creeped out.

"Watching you. You're so beautiful and I can't take my eyes off of you."

I felt my face blush with its deep redness. I liked it when he called me beautiful because he had a sexy accent that added the sexiness to him talking. I sat up and leaned in. I put my forehead to his and gazed into his wonderful green eyes.

"I love your eyes so much." I whispered.

"We have the same colored eyes."

"Your's are much nicer then mine...and you have your accent that is the sexiest accent EVER. Especially when you have a sleepy voice."

"You mean like this..." Harry said in a sleepy voice, mocking me.

"YES! Haha. I love you." I exchanged a look at him and kissed his kissable lips.

We got out of bed and I saw Harry, out of the corner of my eye, grab something from his dresser drawer. He looked at me and I pretended like I didn't see him. I turned around and I grabbed my clothes out of my big suitcase. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist as I jumped at the feeling.

"Hey. You scared me." I giggled at the fact that I jumped when Harry Styles put his arms around my lower stomach.

'I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to. But, I have something to give you." I turned to face him but he stopped me.

"Don't turn around. Please stay facing that way." Harry said playfully. I turned back around and he  slung a necklace over my head. I lifted up my hair and I felt him clasp it. I let go of my hair and rushed to the mirror in the bathroom. The necklace said, 'Together Forever'.

"It's beautiful Harry! I love it!" Harry walked over to me and smiled. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I'm going to get changed. Okay?"

"Okay. Wait! I wanna pick out your clothes." I told him eagerly.

"Okay. As long as I get to pick out yours!"

"Alright."

We exchanged smiles and I slowly walked over to his dresser. I opened a drawer and found that it was his underwear and sock drawer. I chuckled as I held up a pair of his Calvin Klein underwear. He spotted me and rushed over to hide it. He snatched his underwear out of my hand and stuffed it back in his drawer. I seen the redness rise to his cheeks.

"Okay. Those are personal!" Harry had a smirk on his face.

"Okay. What ever you say." I giggled.

He walked back over to my bag and started digging. I was tempted to look in that drawer again but I didn't. I opened the next one and it was full of trousers and shorts. I pulled a random pair of shorts out. They were a light grey color. I thought they would look nice on him so I threw them on the bed. I slid over to his closet. I started rummaging through his shirts as I came across a shirt that said, 'Come At Me Bro'. I laughed and threw it to the bed as well.

"Here you go." I handed Harry his clothes as he handed me mine. I ran into the bathroom before he did. I heard him groan as i shut the door.

Niall's POV.