Chapter Fourteen

Codi's POV

"How was your first date?" I asked Dani and Liam.

"It was wonderful! Liam took me dinner and then we laid under the stars." Danielle joyfully answered.

"Yea! I thought it was amazing. Danielle looked so beautiful, like always." Liam looked at Dani and she blushed. They kissed and held each others hands.

"You two are so cute!" I heard a high pitched Louis behind me.

"I agree with Louis!" Zayn bellowed.

"Me too!" I quickly replied trying not to be left out. I looked at Liam as he started to tell a story, when I jumped at the feeling of Niall attempting to hold my hand. He must have notice me flinch because he pulled away. I looked at him and looked down. Niall followed my movements. I grabbed his hand and locked my fingers between his.

"Never be scared to hold my hand." I reassured him.

"Me. Scared? Never!" Niall protested with a big grin on his face. I giggled as I cuddled up to him.

I looked over to where Carter and Harry were sitting. CT was sitting on Harry's lap holding his hands. She looks so happy! I'm glad she has Harry to make and keep her happy.

Carter's POV

"And that's how we saved a kitten." Dani finished telling their story of saving a kitten from getting stuck in a pipe.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" Di proclaimed. She loved kittens and cats.

"Haha...pussy!" I heard Harry whisper to himself and giggle! I looked at him and he gave me and he gave me an eyebrow wiggle and bit his bottom lip. I gave him the same look and awkwardly looked around to see if any one was starring. I suddenly came face to face with Codi. She had a grossed out look on and we just burst out laughing.

Harry saw her face and started to laugh. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. Everyone else was talking so I doubt they saw us. Liam and Danielle got up, said their good-byes, and left to their flat. Zayn got up from the couch and went to the bathroom, probably to fix his hair. I got up from Harry's lap and stretched my legs out. Harry copied me and took my hand.

"Carter. I have to talk to you in private." Harry swiftly whispered.

"Okay. Lets go to the apartment." He nodded at my suggestion. We headed for the door when Di grabbed my unoccupied hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To the apartment. Why?"

"Just wondering." She smiled at me and went back to talking to Louis and Niall.

Harry and I arrived to the apartment in no time.

"I want to talk to you about what happened this morning." Harry was nervous.

"It's okay Har..." I was cut-off.

"No! It's not okay! I should have never took off my shirt...or yours."

"We were just making out. That's all."

"Yea, but it could have lead to something. And if we did, Di would be mad at you and it would have been my fault." He saddened.

"Harry! It would have been MY fault because I lead you on. Now, lets put this behind us. Okay?"

"Okay." Harry agreed. I kissed him and gave him a hug. I whispered in his ear, "Promise me that you will never let go."

"I promise."

Niall's POV

"And I fell into a swimming pool." Louis was going on about a story. I wasn't really paying attention to him. All my focus was on Codi. I was practically staring at her beautiful face.