Chapter Sixteen

Codi's POV

"Zayn Malik!" I scream. He just punched Luke... in front of Ella.

"What!?" Everyone was standing there shocked and Luke was on the ground unconscious. Some people started to take pictures around us.

"Get Luke into our apartment and I'll get Liam and Dani there, too. Ella, would you like to come up with me?" She nodded with tears in her eyes. I grabbed the back of her chair and wheeled her in the apartment building.

"Why did Zayn punch Luke for kissing Carter?" Ella asked me when we were far enough away from the group.

"See, sweetie, Carter and Harry have been dating. It looks as if Zayn told Luke, and he didn't listen. Zayn should not have done it, but neither should Luke."

"I'm going to hit Luke. I promise." I smiled.

"El, you don't have to. How about we go meet Dani and Liam, huh?"

"Yea!" Ella stopped crying and I brought her to the elevator. I pushed the top floor and we walked to Dani and Liam's apartment. I walked in the door and hollered out for them.

Dani and Liam stumbled out of the bedroom, giggling, yet looking annoyed. I must of caught them almost...

"Who is this beautiful girl?" Dani asked and walked over to us.

"I'm Ella." Ella introduced herself.

"That is a beautiful name, love." Liam praised.

"Thank you." Ella blushed. Liam and Dani looked up at me questioningly.

"This is Ella. We met her at the mall. Zayn offered for her to hang out with all of us today."

"Do you know her, Di?"

"Yes...she's CT's ex's little sister."

"Okay. Where are we all meeting up?"

"My place. It's the closest to the door to bring in an unconscious body." Liam and Dani looked at me with expressions of horror on their faces. "I'll explain when we get there." They nodded and we went downstairs. Dani and Liam were asking El a bunch of questions. We finally got to my apartment and we walked into arguing.

"What the hell Carter!" Harry yelled.

"Okay, so you think you can tell me what to do, now? We broke up! Remember!?"

"That doesn't mean you can just go back to the States!"

"Your damn well I can!" Harry slapped her and everyone stopped. I raced to Carter and she just got over her shock. She slapped Harry across the face right back.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I demanded after I added to the hand prints on his face.

"I'm sorry." Harry started to cry.

"Sit. All of you!" I make everyone sit on the couch and floor. "That is enough with everything! I mean it. Look at Ella. Look!" I pointed to Ella and she was crying. Dani was consoling her. Luke WAS awake and he stared in shock. "Luke, you had NO right to kiss Carter. Zayn, you had NO right to punch him. Harry, you had NO right to slap Carter. Carter." My voice caught. "You can't leave me. You can't go back home." I had tears rolling out and Niall hugged me.

"Di, I'm sorry. I have to. I'll stay another week or two, but I can't stay." Carter.

"I told him Carter and Harry were dating, but he kissed her anyway." Zayn.

"I didn't mean to..." Harry was still crying. I couldn't talk anymore. Everything was silent.

"I still love you, Carter." Luke said after a while. I heard Ella rolling herself over and she slapped Luke on the arm.