Chapter Eleven

Perrie's POV

I miss my Zayn! I wish I could see him, talk to him, kiss him... I want to go to him...Now! Stupid studio. We just had to make the new album right as my baby was going to be home for vacation...

Eleanor's POV

"Louis! I missed you so much!" I screamed into the phone when my love Louis Tomlinson called me.

"El! I missed you even more! I can't wait to see you next week!"

"I know. I wish it was sooner..." I trailed off and felt a tear dripping down my face.

"Shh, love. We will be reunited next week. I promise. I will be waiting. Don't cry El. I love you."

"Lou! Lunch is ready!" I heard a girl call in the background.

"Who was that Louis?" I asked nervously. He could hear it in my voice and laughed at me.

"Don't worry El. That's just Codi. Niall's girl. You remember me telling you about them. Right? They are living with the lads."

"Oh. Okay then. Tell them I said I can't wait to meet them next week! I love you BooBear!"

"I love you, too Ellie! Toodles!"

Click. I miss my BooBear.

Liam's POV

"Dani?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"What should we do for the rest of our lives? After the band, and your dance career, and whatever else life throws at us?" I was seriously giving this thought. I was seriously wondering what was going to happen.

"Well, I don't know. I figured we would get married and start a family. We would have steady jobs after the fame, and we would live happily ever after." I looked at her and she was blushing red. I could feel my own face getting warm.

"Do you really want to get married?" I asked.

"Umm...yes?" she answered hesitantly.

"I was thinking the same thing." I got up and walked to my dresser. I saw Dani's quizzical face as I got up and smiled to myself. I walked over to the bed and got down on one knee.

Carter's POV

"Good morning, my love." I greeted Harry once he woke up. I was ready by 10 am and ate breakfast with Louis. It was 1 pm when Harry finally woke up.

He smiled bright. "Good morning beautiful. What time is it?"

"Well. I've been ready since 10, had a breakfast date, and have been waiting here since." I giggled at his horrified face.

"You went on a date? With who?" Harry demanded. I could tell he was just playing along with my game.

"Oh! He is so cute! He is medium height and has an amazing accent. British, in case you were wondering." I smirked. Harry feigned heart attack.

"Oh! You love me, then you cheat on me? I think I'm having palpitations!" I laughed and leaned in. He pulled me the rest of the way and our lips met. "Again! With the mixed signals!" Harry yelled once we pulled apart.

"Well, I can't stay unsatisfied. Now are you going to get up and have a lunch date with me, or am I going to have to find my Doncaster Devil again?" I asked teasingly.

"You wouldn't." he challenged.

"You bet I would." I responded quickly. "Lo-" he cut me off.

"I'm awake! I love you! Let me shower." He jumped up and picked out his clothes. Jack Wills EVERYTHING!