Chapter Nineteen

Carter's POV

"Mom?" I asked into my phone.

"Yea?" My mom's familiar scratchy voice talked back into the phone.

"It's Carter. I...uh...have some news for you."

"Your pregnant! Carter James! How could you be so stupid!"

"Mom! Mom! I'm not pregnant!..." Harry looked at me worried. "...But I need to tell you something equally important."

"What?"

"You can't freak out, but..."

"Your getting married!" My mom sounded a little happy yet mad.

"Yes! And don't tell the girls or Kevin yet."

"CARTER MARIE JAMES!" My mom yelled at me loud enough that every one else heard.

"It's Carter Marie Styles mom!" I looked at Harry and a big grin spread across his face.

"Not yet!"

"I don't care. It still works."

"Okay. I need to speak with Harry before I say anything to you."

"Okay." I handed my phone to Harry and put it on speakerphone so every one could hear. He gave me a weird look and answered, "Hello?"

"Yes. Harry is it true you are going to marry my daughter?"

"Yes, it is ma'am."

"You will never break her heart?"

"I love her to much to do something like that." Harry took my hand and kissed it.

"I trust you. You have my blessing." My mom told Harry and I couldn't be more happier.

"Thank you. You won't regret it." Harry handed me my phone and I took it off of speakerphone.

"Mom! I love you so much!"

"When is it?"

"I don't know yet but I'll let you know when I find out okay?"

"Okay. I have to go. Revy's meowing at me. I think he want's some more food."

"Fat ass!" Harry giggled.

"Okay, mom. I love you. See you soon."

"Love you. Bye."

"Bye." I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I said goodbye to my mom. I missed her SO much. Same with Rene, Rachel, Robin, Jamie, Kevin, and Revy...my cat. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my tears away.

"We'll see them soon. I promise." I looked at him with a dull expression on my face.

"I mean..." He lost his words.

"I know what you mean." I laughed and softly kissed him.

"So who did you call the fat ass?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"My cat."

"Heh. Your pussy."

"Shut up, Styles." I giggled and pulled him into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Styles." Harry kissed my neck and I blushed at what he said. I love my new name! Mrs. Styles? I think it fits right in.

"Your turn!" I quickly changed the subject because I didn't want the attention. Harry gave me that famous cheeky grin.

He called his mom and I heard screeches of joy. "Yes, mum. I'm completely sure. I love her. Okay, Mum." He turned to me. "She'd like to talk to you."