Chapter Nineteen *Harry and Carter's weekend with the parents!*

Carter's POV

"Harry, I'm nervous."

"Don't be, love. They're going to love you. I know I do."

"I love you, too Harry." I kissed his nose right as we heard a knock on the door.

"Here we go." I got up and walked over to the door. I opened the door and Anne walked in. "Hey, Anne!" She grabbed me and hugged me with all her might. "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

"Oh you, too! We have so much to talk about!" Harry walked up.

"Hey, mum!"

"My baby!" Harry and Anne hugged and I smiled.

"I'm Gemma!" I looked over and smiled as I saw Harry's older sister Gemma standing at the door.

"I'm Carter, but you can call me CT." Gemma walked in and shut the door.

"Well yea. Since you're going to be my sister."

"Of course!" Gemma hugged me and I felt Harry's hand on the small of my back.

"Do I not get a hug, Gem?"

"No. I had to hear about your engagement from Mum."

"You know I love you!" Harry tackled Gemma and Anne pulled me to the couch.

"We have some getting to know each other to do!"

"We really do!"

"You know, you are incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you so much Anne! So are you." I smiled big. At least it wasn't just Harry who liked me.

"Can we join in?" Harry walked up with his arm draped over Gemma's shoulders.

"Duh!" Harry sat by me and Gemma sat by Anne.

"Tell us. How did you two meet?" Anne asked.

"Harry!" I shrieked.

"What?" He whimpered.

"You didn't tell her?"

"I forgot!" I groaned and looked at my new family.

"We met at the concert in New York. My best friend Codi, also the one who is marrying Niall, wrote a fan letter and we got a deluxe special fan package for the concert. We were also in the same hotel. Codi and I ding dong ditched their room without knowing it was their room. We didn't know we were in the same hotel."

"Sounds awesome." Gemma smirked.

"It was. I couldn't get her out of my head from the moment I laid my eyes on her. Even when we met, Codi embarrassed me because I couldn't look at anyone else and I said some embarrassing things out loud without realizing."

"Di just has a big mouth." I shook my head. Anne and Gemma laughed. We heard a knock on the door and I got up.

"Hey!" I grabbed the packages in Di's arms as she wheeled her way in.

"Hey. Are they here?" I used my eyes to motion her towards Gemma and Anne. Her eyes widened and she took the top off her cookie box. "Hi! I'm Codi Jonson! I'm engaged to Niall, but who cares. You're here for my best friend and your son. I brought over some cookies and two pies for you all."

"Slow down, Di!" Harry looked amused. He took the box and took a cookie out of it. He started to eat one and his eyes widened. He still didn't get Di was an amazing cook.

"Sorry." Di blushed.

"It's fine, Harry and Codi! Thank you for the sweets and congratulations for being Niall's princess." Gemma said cheerfully.