Chapter Two

Codi's POV

Once we woke up, we lounged around our suite for about 2 hours. We had nothing to do. Carter then had the idea to do our ritual of ding dong ditch. We started on the floor below us. We went to the end of the hall and knocked. We hid behind a fake tree. We silently laughed as we watched the old couple looked both ways a bunch of times and just decided they were hearing things. We laughed as we got into the elevator and went to the next floor down. We picked a random room and knocked. We almost didn't make it to our hiding spot.

We saw a woman about 23 walk out in nothing but a robe and slip. She was having a lot of trouble keeping the robe shut. She cursed to herself and walked back in quickly. The next floor down was certainly the most weird. We picked a door and knocked strangely. We ran to hide behind a bush. As we were watching a hot boy about our age walked out and I couldn't contain myself and I said, "OOH! He is so cute!" He heard me and started to walk towards us. As he got to us, we ran the opposite way as he yelled, "Hey! Get back here! If you think I'm so hot, do something about it!" He almost chased us, but he was in boxers and a tight t-shirt. He had really nice six pack abs!

On the very bottom floor, we knocked on a door right next to the pool. We knocked and hid around the corner as an older burly man with a beer gut hanging over the top of his pants popped out. We heard a old woman holler, "Earl! Who is it? Tell them we don't want none!"

He yelled back, "There ain't no one here Mabel!"

"Well shut the door! I'm freezing my ass off!"

As 'Earl' shut the door we heard him say, "Want me to warm it up?"

CT and I walked off shaking our heads ate each other in disgust.

Carter's POV

We had fun with the bottom floors of our DDD, but as we reached the final top floor, our hearts were racing. We knocked on door 613. We waited 3 seconds and ran as we saw the door handle move. As we looked back, we saw Zayn Malik of One Direction glare at us. We were terrified! We didn't want him to recognize us the next night at the concert, so we booked it faster than we ever did before.

As we reached our room Di looked at me in utter shock. "I had no idea One Direction was in this hotel!" she exclaimed as we sat down on the couch.

"Me, either. It'll be a miracle if Zayn doesn't recognize us tomorrow."

"No kidding! I hope they don't hate us. We'll have to be extra sweet."

"I agree. Just put on a little if that Di charm you show the boys back home. Haha!"

"Yea. I guess, but you know I never act on it. I'm just not that kind of girl."

"I know. I'm just saying that you'll have to have them fall under your spell."

"What about you!? I seem to recall that 2 years with Luke..."

She winked at me as I whined, "Shut up! You know what he did to me. That's not fair!"

"I know. I'm sorry. And to think we once thought Cameron was our best friend. I couldn't even believe that she would just go and seduce Luke and he fell for it."

"I know. What a sleazy move!"

"Anyways, let's get ready for shopping. I need a new pair of jeans to match my t-shirt!" I exclaimed giddily.

"Kay. I have to take a shower. Meet here in an hour."

"Kay."

We each took showers and got ready.

Zayn's POV

"Stupid girls! How did they even know we were here?"

"I don't know. Maybe their paparazzi?" Harry asked me.