Chapter Nine

Niall's POV

"These are amazing cookies." Codi told me.

"I know. My mum sent them. She is the best baker around."

"I bet I could come to a good second place."

"That's what we'll do tomorrow. We'll bake. I may not be good in the kitchen, but you could help me."

"Of course!" We finished our cookies in silence. Once we finished we got up and washed our cups.

"So, can I see your tattoo?" I asked once we got to our room.

Di blushed and reluctantly agreed. She turned to face to the door and pulled the back of her pants down slightly to reveal lettering that said '1Direction<3'. She quickly pulled up her pants and ran to the bed.

"Now you know what it looks like. I got it last year. My dad had some friends over and one was a tattoo artist. They all started to drink and my dad let me have my first bottle of alcohol. I got drunk off that one bottle and was insanely in love with all of you. My dad went up to bed and the tattoo artist was staying in our guest bedroom. We stayed up talking and I wanted a tattoo.

"He was still quite sober, so he got his needle and ink and I had to decide where I wanted it. I didn't want my parents to find out so I chose the only place they wouldn't look...my lower back so it would be hid by my pants. I remembered everything I did and I called CT right away. My head was pounding. I couldn't even think. There was only one thing I couldn't remember...what the tattoo was.

"Once CT got over to my house, she looked and busted out laughing. She asked me if I had any remembrance of what it was at all. I told her no and she couldn't stop laughing so she just pointed to a poster of all of you together. I thought I got all of your faces, but then I remembered. It was the worst time of my life. My first and last drunken stunt."

"Wow." was all I could say.

"I know. I was so stupid."

"I don't think it was stupid. So you were drunk. It doesn't matter. It's cool I think."

"Great! I'm glad you think that, but now all the boys know, but Harry. Even he'll know soon enough." she put her head on my shoulder and yawned. "I'm tired."

"Me, too. Let's go to sleep." We laid down closest to the pillows as possible. Di sleeps on her stomach and faces the right so she was on the left. I sleep on my side facing the left, so I sleep on the right. We just stared into each others eyes until I saw her eyes get droopy and mine felt heavy.

Carter's POV

"Good morning babe!" Harry shouted to me.

"Gah!" I jolted out of my sleep. "What time is it?"

"Umm...10:30." he answered looking at his phone.

"Oh. It's too early. I'm going back to sleep."

"No you're not. We are going out on our first date today."

"Did you say something about a date?"

"Yepp. I've already got reservations and we're going out!"

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. We are leaving in two hours. I've also made breakfast."

"Well, aren't you just a busy body? How long have you been up?"

"I usually sleep in until about noon, but today I got up at 9. All because I love you." He kissed my nose and went out of the room. I went through my bags and got a bra, underwear, my favorite pair of ripped jean shorts, an orange cami, and a cut-off graphic tee. I asked Harry where the towels were. He got me one out of the closet.