Chapter Seventeen

Ella's POV

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked Eleanor.

"Dare, baby." Eleanor looked at Louis as he got to one knee.

"I dare you to marry me." Louis got a smirk on his face and all the girls in the room screeched, but me. He took out a ring and it was beautiful.

"I accept your dare, Louis William Tomlinson." Eleanor kissed Louis on the lips and the girls pulled her away. They were congratulating the happy couple and I sat there all awkward like.

"Why all the screeching?" Carter asked as she came out from the bedroom. Harry wasn't with her. Her face was tear streaked.

"I'm getting married." Louis said happily. Carter cracked a smile and hugged Louis and Eleanor.

"Congratulations. You make an amazing couple and I'm so happy for you." She may have been having relationship troubles, but she was genuine. Once all the excitement got a little tamer and everyone was getting back to the game, I spoke up.

"Congratulations Louis and Eleanor. I'm happy for you. I'm glad I had the pleasure of witnessing two of the best people in the world's engagement."

"Thanks darling." Eleanor walked over and kissed my cheek. Louis kissed the opposite cheek at the same time.

"Thanks, love." They smiled and kissed in front of me.

"You're welcome." I smiled at them and they sat down again. Harry walked out and out the front door. Louis looked at Carter strange and said some words.

"You have to talk to him."

"I did."

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked Carter. She didn't understand.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go talk to him." She said some very rude words.

"Fine!" Carter got up and followed Harry.

"You know what? I'm getting sick of this... They have got to stop acting like children and make up. I don't care if Harry shaved off her hair and poured hot lava on it. They are too damn good together to be fighting." Someone unexpectedly said this. Codi. Everyone including myself gaped at her. "Don't even! I love them too much to see them hurt. I'm going to personally kick Mr. Styles' butt when they make-up, though." Everyone laughed and agreed. "Who's turn is it?"

"Ella, do you want to take a turn?" Perrie asked me.

"Sure! Luke, truth or dare?"

"Um... dare?" I'm going to make him squirm.

"I dare you to tell everyone why I'm in a wheelchair." Everyone got quiet and Luke got an awkward look on his face. "I'm waiting."

"Okay... El, you're dead for this. I mean it. Ella ended up in a wheelchair because of me. When I was ten and El was 4, we were playing catch in the front yard, I threw the ball a little too hard and she went to catch it. It rolled into the street. A car was coming and it hit her. She has been paralyzed from the waist down her entire life." A tear rolled down Luke's face. I looked around the room and the girls had tears, and the boys looked morose.

"Okay, it's not that bad of a story everyone." I broke the silence. "I'm fine with it. Yea, I'll be in a chair for the rest of my life, but I'm still me. Well, Codi's mini me." Everyone laughed. "Luke. It's your turn."

"Codi. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to say something embarrassing from when we were kids."