10

IRL - Bellas POV

She handed her cousin yet another dress at the Dolce & Gabana store ;
"You're so picky honestly, what's wrong with this one?" Bella sighed. "You do realise I'm the one whos supposed to be making a big deal of all this and you're supposed to just buy me whatever I want" she rolled her eyes at him whilst he started eyeing the dress she handed him, picturing how it would look on who he felt was his younger sister.
"Don't you think it's a little tight? I don't want ky- any of the guys there to..." he stopped after realising she had picked up on his mistake. He was about to say 'kylian'.
"No it's fine Ney. The dress is fine. And it's fine that you think your own best friend is a weird horny teen who's trying to do things with your cousin." She snatched the dress from his hands as he cringed at her words "I'm just saying it's funny that you don't trust your own friend? Your best friend? I even trust melissa around you and we all know what you're like."
He stood up from the little leather seat cushion "what? What's that supposed to mean, Bella?" He said, offended by what she had said. Bella had realised that she took it a little too far and upset him, even though she would never intend on doing that. She loved her cousin with all her heart and looked up to him all her life. She admired him much more than he knew, even though she had an odd way of showing it. Bella ran over to him and forced her arms under his underarms and pressed her head against his chest.
"No it didn't mean anything" she frowned "I'm just being mean because this whole kylian and Bella thing is getting on my nerves. I can understand why Melissa might bully me for it but I don't want to hear it from you as well. I trust you enough to talk to you if I have a crush on one of your friends - even if I have only talked to him once." There was a slight pause and she looked up to face him. He was so much taller than her that she almost had to take a step back. She smiled to herself as she thought back to how it was always like that, ever since they were kids.
He didn't have to say anything, of course he understood and of course he forgave her, he always did. He gave her a small kiss on her forehead
"You're such a bully Bella, but I'm stuck with you unfortunately." he chuckled as she gave him a weak punch on the arm.
"You're still not getting that dress though, this ones much nicer" Bella didn't give the dress a second glimpse. They all looked the same to her, but she still moaned ; " You're so controlling! Fine whatever, but you're buying me sushi" she furrowed her brows like a little kid and he pulled on her cheeks and smiled.
He always used to do that to her, for as long as Bella could remember.

——-

I made so many edits to this story - I even changed the name 😂 if you're actually reading this can u comment something so I know there are people who actually appreciate it :') i