18

Melissa and Bella walked hand in hand, into the club. There was a little PSG banner above the door and they could hear the music from outside.
"We aren't overdressed right?" Asked Bella, tugging on her dress, trying to make it look longer.
"Sis, we're always underdressed. I think people will appreciate if we make effort." Melissa replied, undoing the zip a little on bellas dress, revealing a bit of cleavage.
"Yes I know your cousin blah blah - Bella just have fun without thinking about what's neymars going to say for ONE night. He's happy, his team just won...something - the point is, you gotta learn to make the most of your last years as a teen! Plus Kylians in there so we need to make sure you look hot." Melissa applies highlight onto bellas cheekbones before taking her by the hand again and walking inside. The purple and blue lights were flashing on everyone as they walked over to the bar.
Melissa was ordering something but Bella wasn't paying much attention, something else caught her eye. Melissa finished ordering and looked over at Bella, realising she was intrigued by something in the far corner. She followed her eye line to see what it was.
Mellisa had noticed straight away.

"Isn't that Rafaela?" Melissa asked. Rafaela was bellas other cousin, neymars sister. She had her own life with her partner and son outside of Paris. The last time Bella saw her was at neymars birthday - which although was only around a month ago felt like a very long time. Besides, Bella wasn't exactly herself at neymars birthday. She and Bella were very close and they both cried for about a week when she had left Paris. Rafaela only attended these events when she had a holiday or it was very important. Melissa also knew this which is why she commented; "I knew they won something but I didn't think it would be that important that Rafaela would come! Why are you still standing here go and say hi to your cousin!" Melissa grabbed their drinks as Bella led the way to the other side of the club. Rafaela was talking to another girl who was very pretty. She was tall and slim and had platinum blonde hair as well as pearly white teeth. Rafaela saw the 2 approaching her and stopped the blonde girl mid sentence.
"Bella?! OMG COME HERE!!"
Rafaela squeezed Bella so hard she thought she had stopped breathing for a second.
"Melissa! I've missed you too girl!" She said, greeting her with 2 kisses on the cheeks.
"I DIDNT CATCH YOU AT NEYS PARTY BUT OMG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN! I miss you so much sweetie." She said, pulling bella into another hug.
"It's great, but it would be so much better with you here. I miss you." Bella started feeling a little emotional, remembering how raf had not only left her and Neymar, but also left their hearts broken.
"Anyway let's not start crying in the middle of the club that's not why we're here. Let's all sit and have a drink! We need to catch up because I've heard that the 2 of you have fallen for French boys." She said with a smirk.
"The 2 of us? I know bellas smitten for kylian but I haven't fallen for anyone.." Melissa sounded so surprised it made Bella & Rafaela laugh.
"We've seen the comments pogba has left on your Instagram! Don't even try it" they laughed.