25

It was the day before the game and Bella has stayed the past few days at kylians'. It had been a few days since her and neymars confrontation, but she didn't let it upset her.

The bed sheets kept shuffling and moving. She threw her arm onto kylian, "stop moving!" She moaned, laughing a little. Kylian laughed and got out the bed, opening the curtains.
"Heyyyy!" She groaned, rubbing her eyes and throwing a pillow at him. He jumped back onto the bed and tickled her - "come on we need to wake up!"
"Stop that!" She giggled, instantly sitting up.
"Kyliaaaaan"
"Bellaaaaa" he mimicked.
He pulled her onto his lap and rubbed her shoulders.
"Come on we need to get up, I've only got a few hours before i need to go training." He said, smiling down at her.
"Hmm, a few hours sounds like a long time."
She smirked at him.
"What exactly did you have in mind?" He says, smirking back at her.
"Well..." she whispers, kissing his neck, slowly going up to his cheek, her hands on his shoulders as she's perched on his lap. Just when she's an inch away from his lips, she puts her head back on the pillow.
"A few more hours of sleep is more than enough." She smiles to herself.
He scoffs, "right, that's enough of that." He gets on top of her, grabs her legs and throws them around his waist before lifting her off the bed.
He carries her down the stairs as she kicks,
"Let me down! Kylian!" they both can't stop laughing. He sits her down on the kitchen counter before making them both some coffee.
"I was gonna get up you know, you didn't have to do that." She rolled her eyes as he handed her a warm mug of coffee. "Also, wow I just noticed how huge your house is for just one person. You don't get lonely here?" She asked, taking a sip from her mug. He shrugged and looked around the beautiful kitchen, "Erm, Yeah it is kinda big. I don't know - I'm usually with you or Ney, or with my brothers. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't spend that much time here." He replied, as if it was the most normal thing ever.
"Seriously?" She raised her brow. "If this was my house I wouldn't ever leave!" Bella admired every detail of the marble counter she was sitting on.
"Bella, your house is literally bigger than this." He laughed.
"Yeah but that's different, I live with my cousin." She shrugged, jumping off the table to put her mug in the sink.
"You can come live here if you want." He said, walking up behind her, putting his arms around her waist. He buried his head into her neck and planted little kisses along her shoulder. She turned around to face him as he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. They started to kiss before things got a little heated.
"Jump." He panted. She did as he said and wrapped her legs around him.
Just when they were about to take it a little further, kylian got a call.
"Just ignore it, it's probably not important." She said, a little out of breath.
He frowned apolitically before putting her down and picking up the phone.
"I have to go to training baby, I'm sorry." He frowned, kissing her head.

Kylian had changed into his usual shirt and joggers with his gym bag in his hand. Bella on the other hand was still in her velvet shirt & tank pyjamas set with a satin cardigan on top.
"Make yourself at home, help yourself to anything you need. Tell Melissa to be at the stadium by 3. Love you." He said, near the front door.
"Okay babe, love you too." She gave him a hug and a quick kiss.
As he was leaving the house, Bella saw a few paps by his porch. He saw them too but they honestly didn't care, everyone would probably know they were together by the end of today's match. After all, she was going to wear his jersey on her back, and she was gonna wear it with pride.